Ritaruby
Trey Gowdy-where did he come from? Those Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee are going along with Trump and it seems as if we are in for another "Saturday night massacre.(sp?)....but only worse this time. Let's hope the moderate Republicans get some back bone quickly and the Democrats and Independents do what they can...Trump ordering HIS appointed FBI Director Christopher Wray to "clean house at the FBI"...what a mess! Everyone keep the hope up! Remember what happened in Alabama!
Quote 1 0
droberts
This article explains quit a bit about what Trump can and cannot do, along with possible repercussions. 

https://www.lawfareblog.com/president-cant-kill-mueller-investigation

Written by a Professor at Harvard Law School. More about him at end of the article. Good information. Doesn't make me have complete faith in our system, but helps to ease some of my fears.

Note: If you click on top left of article where it says Donald Trump, there are more articles.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this link droberts. I read this article as I hope others will do and it is especially enlightening, though as you mentioned...does not restore complete faith in getting Trump out.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.