Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG though I like Joe Biden he is not the most outgoing aggressive candidate...which is one reason why I am glad he chose Kamala Harris over the other choices...she is the opposite. I think she - or others - need to light a fire (not literally ok) under Biden's you know what and get him out there....heard he refused to appear on Fox news...to me, when you are pushing inclusion and want to reach conservative viewers you need to go on...no matter what they say about you afterwards-as Sanders did. HELP!!! We can NOT have another 4 years of the current monster, his kids and his enablers. Please ask yourself each day, what more can I do and do that...trust me, I know it's difficult but it is in my opinion possibly a life or death vote this year. Thoughts? Links? Hope?
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Hummm I see that someone thinks like I am about Biden. But Sanders was not a good election because
some groups will see him to lefty and we need Republicas anti-Trump come and vote for Biden. Kamala will do the rest to control and stop a little brat illiterate cruel con-man, The president , that only represents a minority of nazis.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I do agree about Biden. Don't get me wrong, I have always liked and respected him and he is experienced but he needs a louder more aggressive (not rude or mean or illegal but aggressive) voice and he needs to be out there more beginning NOW. Yes, thankfully Kamala will handle a lot but she's still the VP candidate and can not do it all. Trump needs to go and they - Biden AND the Democrats and Republicans who served before and are against Trump need to make sure we don't have another 4 years.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
The Democrats need to get "legally meaner" in my opinion. Yes, they can still bill themselves as being different than Trump but it seems to me they could be doing more....and I'm a Democrat!
Quote 0 0