droberts
Watch, Read and Share please!!!

https://www.needtoimpeach.com/obstruction/?share&utm_source=sp12612963&utm_medium=email&sc=sp12612963&refcode=sp12612963&ta=0
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 3 0
Ritaruby
Thanks droberts. I have watched and am sharing now. This is a great video and of course an important one!
Quote 2 0
Jo Singer
Thanks droberts   This is an amazing video. Have shared on Facebook and Twitter. I greatly admire Tom and the brilliant work he is doing to help save our Country. I do hope he will run for office in 2020.  We need someone as brilliant, passionate and compassionate to help restore what America truly is: a truly GREAT Country again.
"Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." Mahatma Gandhi
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Jo Singer wrote:
Thanks droberts   This is an amazing video. Have shared on Facebook and Twitter. I greatly admire Tom and the brilliant work he is doing to help save our Country. I do hope he will run for office in 2020.  We need someone as brilliant, passionate and compassionate to help restore what America truly is: a truly GREAT Country again.

Welcome to the Impeach forum Jo. We hope to see more posts from you. We are a small but growing family of people who only wish to see a POTUS who is worthy of the position Trump is NOT.

And yes Gandhi is correct.

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Well said Delta Flight! And Jo I'd like to welcome you as well...you will find everything Delta Flight said about our forum to be true...hope to hear from you again. And I feel the same way about Tom.. And Gandhi.
Quote 1 0
Jo Singer
Delta Flight wrote:

Welcome to the Impeach forum Jo. We hope to see more posts from you. We are a small but growing family of people who only wish to see a POTUS who is worthy of the position Trump is NOT.

And yes Gandhi is correct.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. It is a joy to be part of a like-minded, intelligent group. Ritabuby!

Delta Flight
"Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." Mahatma Gandhi
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I hope we can live up to your expectation of us. [smile][biggrin]

Delta Flight
Quote 1 0
otmichele
What an awesome eloquent speaker and his articles make it completely easy for anyone to read and understand.  Video shared, thanks droberts for sharing.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes, this man should be POTUS, right? And his new tv ads are even better than the prior ones....I understand he is still running that huge ad in Times Square also...
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
We WILL live up to his expectations Delta Flight!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes Jo, not to "toot our own horn" here but I think our forum and newsletter are pretty special![rolleyes][wink]
Quote 1 0
Jo Singer
Ritaruby "Toot" away.  I totally agree with your assessment. !!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Actually it just may be Trump's Tweets that seal the fate of the POTUS.

Lets all hope this will work !

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/28/politics/trump-tweets-legal-cases-official-statements/index.html
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this link, it's great. Agreed...Trump's tweets and impulsivity and rage could very well seal his fate before Mueller does...he's "skating on the ice" of the deep end at all times...mentally and possibly physically.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Jo, please do keep posting. We love to hear all views here...well, those that don't support this POTUS that is![smile][wink]
Quote 0 0