Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts Show full post »
Bobcarper99
Good Morning Everybody.....Thursday Morning here at Good Old Willow Manor....Hey...I noticed some changes in the presentation mode here on The Trump Impeachment whic  is delightful, if true.  I saw that RitaRuby has a lttle red square after her post.  That looks neat.  Biggest surprise was where I saw a blod square where I usually come in to add my goodies....does that stand for "Bob" denoting "Bob?"  If so I am select company.....cheers for RitaRuby or DeltaFlight for coming up with the idea.

News about the TrumpTurd impeachment could be better.  I noted that Twitter is accepting the meaningless crap issued forth by TrumpTurd and that is disturbing.  I thought Twitter banned Trumpturd from any more posting, on grounds that idiot had once again returned to Tritter to issue forth his messages of hatemongering.  Between Twitter and Fox News, we have a double-barreled menace out there.  One never comprehends the fact Adolf Hitler (1933-1945) is not really dead.  Reactionary groups spouting Nazi epithets (sp) are not silenced.  They are still alive and emanate messages of white racial supremacy).  If anybody on the Forum can write anything to silence the pro-Nazi element and TrumpTurd, we will all be better off.

Cheers, everybody

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

PS....love that blue square !!!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hi Bob

First let me wish you all the best in 2018. Great news about your son. I know he sure comes from good stock.

The blue square (Avatar) was a gift from the Administrator. Rita and I can take no credit for this one, but we may be able to get you a red republican color if you prefer? LOL[biggrin][biggrin]

It was a gift to all from Admin dept. Merry Christmas Bob

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi DeltaFlight and RitaRuby.....you have those squares EXACTLY the way I want them.....red for RitaRuby, Blue for Bob.  It couldn't have worked out any better.  Thanks so much....Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Hi DeltaFlight and RitaRuby.....you have those squares EXACTLY the way I want them.....red for RitaRuby, Blue for Bob.  It couldn't have worked out any better.  Thanks so much....Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Again Bob all credit is due to our Administrator.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ditto Bob. Not sure about Delta Flight but I personally would have no idea how to put those cool name squares on the site...the Editor/Administrator is one of my heroes.[smile] 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Cute Delta Flight....about getting bob a Red for Republican Avatar...[biggrin]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob, yes those blue and red squares are great, aren't they? Bob I highly doubt that anyone on the forum can silence anti Semitism but I don't doubt that everyone on the forum can band together-with each other and others-and say "enough is enough" and I so see that beginning to take shape...so keep up the hope. We won't let another Hitler or his BFF Putin take over our country!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Cute Delta Flight....about getting bob a Red for Republican Avatar...[biggrin]

Sorry but I just had to do it. [biggrin][cool]  Would you expect less from me?  LOL
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Good point Delta Flight...I would NOT expect any less of you..lol
Quote 0 0