Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I just love this...even the Tabloid who up until now spouted only "Trumpism" runs the front cover with their two pictures and the caption "I'm with the Perv"...and the "Perv" just lost his campaign manager...surprising? Not...your thoughts....wish I had one to frame..
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Post your link!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sorry Delta Flight I don't have a link to these papers..I saw it on MSNBC on the Lawrence O'Donnell show (on right after Rachel Maddow)...Perhaps Ellen can find a link or someone else...I also don't know how to link. Ritaruby needs technology lessons..Our Editor and writers probably know how to..
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Your link to I am with perv!
http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/new-gop-sex-scandal-as-republicans-grapple-with-roy-moore-1102265411867
Quote 0 0
droberts
Should have had it say "We are Pervs!"
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Nice one Donna. Happy Thanksgiving!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Enjoy!

moore.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You found the link Delta Flight! Good for you! And it is on at least one other New York paper front page!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Donna/droberts!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
You found the link Delta Flight! Good for you! And it is on at least one other New York paper front page!

Found it only because I am good. LOL Others here can also do the same.
Quote 0 0