Ritaruby
If you have a link to this, please post it. This story just broke and  Sarah Hucka "b" Sanders already issued a press release which sounds like ….well, Trump having a temper tantrum and of course denies any truth to this story....and talks about how, unlike Obama, Trump takes a "very touch stand" - or words to that effect - on Russia. Oh please Sarah, won't you quit your job? There was a rumor about that and it died out....

I believe that Trump was either completely brainwashed - he's a perfect candidate for that type of "programming" or he WAS actively working with Russia against our country to further both Russia's and his own interests.

Horrid Crime Boss Con Man Baby loose in the Oval Office... so "SAD!" 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh I meant "tough: stand on Russia of course...computers....LOL
Quote 0 0
droberts
Ritaruby wrote:
If you have a link to this, please post it. This story just broke and  Sarah Hucka "b" Sanders already issued a press release which sounds like ….well, Trump having a temper tantrum and of course denies any truth to this story....and talks about how, unlike Obama, Trump takes a "very touch stand" - or words to that effect - on Russia. Oh please Sarah, won't you quit your job? There was a rumor about that and it died out....

I believe that Trump was either completely brainwashed - he's a perfect candidate for that type of "programming" or he WAS actively working with Russia against our country to further both Russia's and his own interests.

Horrid Crime Boss Con Man Baby loose in the Oval Office... so "SAD!" 

Here we go:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html 

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/himes-fbi-concerns-about-trump-as-russian-agent-unsurprising-1424649283576 

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01/mueller-investigating-trump-russian-asset.html 

Plenty more out there.

"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks again for the links, droberts. I hope everyone on the forum reads them. Very important story.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
THIS very stupid man thinks blaming others he is going to distract us from knowing that for example  MR. OBAMA IS NOT GUILTY  OF ANY TREASON OR MEDLING OR  HAD ANYTHING TO DO  WITH RUSSIA'S illegal acts and businesses or  THE ALL SERIOUS CHARGES THAT HE T45 HAS on him. HE MUST HAVE severe ASPERGER'S  because the things he says and does are NOT NORMAL!!! still he evil cruel behavior has nothing to do with his personality.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed cpmty. I truly believe that Trump has multiple and serious mental health disorders, probably none of which he admits to or believes he has, therefore he is not on meds/getting help for them. He has been described as not having a heart and a soul and this I believe as well.
Quote 0 0