Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Well...can we all say we saw this coming? That Trump's visit to N.K. was all for show..and he "got played?"

See this link in the Coffee Shop from Delta Flight. We have a "SAD" psychopathic President...hopefully no wars will break out as a result.

What a great negotiator and deal maker he is? NOT! Trump, I mean. Kim visited Putin the week after he met with Trump! 
Quote 0 0
droberts
N. Korea, China and Russia are all in cahoots to play and manipulate Trump depending on the dirt Putin has on him. They know Trump's main character flaws, his Ginormus ego and bottomless pit of want for attention. They are actively taking advantage of it together.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:
N. Korea, China and Russia are all in cahoots to play and manipulate Trump depending on the dirt Putin has on him. They know Trump's main character flaws, his Ginormus ego and bottomless pit of want for attention. They are actively taking advantage of it together.

When I saw the link I was not surprised. NK played Trump at his own game. They made him feel like he won but laughed at him all the time.

They proved that Trump is a sucker. No Nobel prize for him IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, droberts and Delta Flight...I think we all could see that Trump was being played ..... and of course now as you mention it is not just Russia which is involved. Frightening. How can someone so dumb and gullible be in office? Oh wait - Putin threw the election to him!
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk

I agree with the opinions expressed here that Trump is being manipulated by foreign leaders.  They know he is all about his own ego, his own image, his own self-aggrandizement.  That is why Trump is weak.  He is a victim of his own insecurities.  His boasts and braggadocio are a cover for his weakness.  He does not read, does not heed the advice of experts, is suspicious of expertise ("professors"), relies totally on appearances of strength.  Leaks from White House staff reported he cannot understand written briefs, does not listen well enough to absorb information well, forcing them to develop "picture stories" for him.  Imagine that!  The leader of the world's largest economy does not read and cannot understand anything but visuals.  Prior stories included assertions by insiders that Trump cannot read a balance sheet.
But he tells his "base" that he is "very smart" and they believe him.  Some of them are about as dumb as he is. 

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely with you Ballhawk, yet again. And the jerk's poll numbers are up again!? WHY? I hate very much to call people stupid or dumb but in this case I agree...I don't see how anyone can support him - especially now with all he has done...they just can not be intelligent people. Certainly they lack empathy completely.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Do not speak out in North Korea.

It will cost you your life.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/north-korea-executes-officer-who-jumped-gun-on-peace-on-peninsula/ar-AAzihFh?li=AAggFp5
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes, thanks for this link, Delta Flight. It costs a life to speak out in North Korea as well as Russia, Venezuela and any other Dictator run countries. My hopes are this is not where the USA - or any of our allies - is headed....of course, the allies don't have the "treat" (NOT!) of a Donald Trump.
Quote 0 0