Ihatetrump
So this is our president??!!! This is the man who is supposed to represent not only the United States of America but the American people as well??!!!!
As an American, I'm soo embarrassed by this monster, he certainly doesn't represent me or the United States that I know.
We need him out NOW!!! Every day he's destroying this country more and more.
Maybe I don't know very much about politics, and how it all works but why is he still in office??!!!
How can people in Washington be ok with this guy??!!!
Seems no one there is doing ANYTHING about this huge embarrassment to this country...
Quote 0 0
droberts
He's still there because of the Republican majority in the House and Senate. The House is the one that initiates impeachment proceedings and the Senate holds the trial. The only ones to date that have filed impeachment articles are the Democrats. Only 58 Democrats voted the last time, Dec 6 2017 I believe, to initiate impeachment proceedings and NO Republicans. They have to have a simple majority, I think, of vote in the House to start proceedings and there are over 400 Representatives. But then they would need 2/3 of the Senate to vote for impeachment(removal of the president) after the trial.

Article 25, more or less can remove Trump for being unfit. VP has to initiate and a majority of the cabinet members vote for. Since they're all Republican, it's not happening.

Boils down to make sure you vote Democrat in 2018 elections and beyond. Only way we will get rid of him, unless Robert Mueller comes up with the goods on Trump and the House and Senate are forced, probably by the people, to terminate him.

Sad time for our Country. It seems, most if not all, the Republicans put Party above our Country. 

I'd say close to 60% of voters would now say "NOT MY PRESIDENT"!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ihatetrump wrote:
So this is our president??!!! This is the man who is supposed to represent not only the United States of America but the American people as well??!!!!
As an American, I'm soo embarrassed by this monster, he certainly doesn't represent me or the United States that I know.
Maybe I don't know very much about politics, and how it all works but why is he still in office??!!!
Seems no one there is doing ANYTHING about this huge embarrassment to this country...

Allow me to welcome you here as a new member. You show great potential as you just joined and already started a new thread.

Great job!

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
To IhateTrump-and everyone...how he continues to be the POTUS is because for some reason all or most of the currently serving GOP "cover" for him and let him get by with, I believe in some cases, literally murders. He thinks he can do whatever he wants to whomever he wants whenever he wants to and never be caught or "called out" for it...but the resistance is growing stronger....Thank you Dianne Feinstein for releasing the Fusion GPS & Steele Dossier (I think that was right!) on your own against Chuck Grassley's wishes, Senator Dick Durbin of Illinois for making Trump's horrid comments public because nobody else in that meeting would-and actually calling him a racist...and other countries asking him for an apology....let's keep up the hope, as we always say here...Karma...it has no deadline and can hit hard and fast.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, droberts let's all keep trying to get the word out to people to get out and vote Democrat in the primaries even before the next election...here's hoping Mueller prosecutes him before the next election though...like maybe tomorrow? Not soon enough!
Quote 0 0
Ihatetrump
I firmly believe that if he could get away with it, he would insist on being called...King Trump lol SMH 
All hail King Trump!!! NOT!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed IhateTrump....I heard that he has pictures of himself and fake magazine covers of his face all over the white house...they all have to continually praise him...The only people trying to do anything are some Democrats and one or 2 Republicans who are not re-running for office and people who held office in the past...for my part they can let them all go...Hopefully one day someone can say TO TRUMP "You're fired!"
Quote 1 0
Ihatetrump
ABSOLUTELY!!!
Quote 0 0
Animal Lover
Trump has never been my president. I didn't vote for him and if I won the lottery or inherited a lot of money I would move to England or Canada until this jackass was out of the White House.  He is in it only for himself. If he became a dictator or king I guess then there would be a mass exodus from this country. Trump is another word for hate to me. Trump is not only destroying this country as I hate trump said, he is destroying our world because I think he wants to rule the world and I think he is trying ro be another Hitler.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I feel the same way Animal Lover!
Quote 0 0
Justice for America
Ihatetrump wrote:
    I totally agree,  this man is dangerous,  he's mentally unfit.  This really shows us what Republicans are all about...lining their pockets. I don't understand why they do nothing.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
IhateTrump I totally agree as well...I have no clue as to why the GOP and those in Washington now do nothing, but believe it is called: Russia, Russia and more Russia, 2. A completely unstable President-(NOT MINE ETHER!) mentally and physically 3.  A President and at least most of his cabinet and portions of the Republican GOP, their member organizations, etc. liked deeply to money laundering and organized crime 4. Top Republican money donors and to whom and when they want to put their money....don't understand it, never will, impeachment or resignation can not come soon enough! But people are resisting...that's my "ray of hope..."
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
So why did Stormy Daniels get $130,000 if as Trump claims, he never had an affair with her?

If Stormy lied then Trump could have sued her rather than pay her.

Bottom line seems to be that Trump lied yet again.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight-He (Trump) lies about every 5 minutes about everything and that is being generous to him!
Quote 0 0