Ritaruby
Have you heard this? Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Wow, did he really thought he wasn't gonna get caught doing that too?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Have you heard this? Thoughts? Links?

It is true!

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-impeachment-inquiry-10-03-2019/index.html

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-urges-ukraine-china-to-investigate-bidens/ar-AAIdPBs?li=AAggNb9
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
JacG
Just listening to trump about Biden and son getting deals from China why doesn’t anyone ask about his daughters deals she got there because he was president? I agree investigate corruption and it should start with trump his family and organisations and all his corruption 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed JacG. Anyone with a brain, a heart and/or even a stitch of ethics is wondering how all of this corruption and mob boss crime activity is taking place in plain sight and nobody - except the Dems in the House (now, perhaps not before-I won't go there now) and former people who served in government and investigative journalists - and now whistleblowers-thank God for them- is doing anything about it. Yes, I am talking about those serving Republicans who trash talk Trump in private but are too cowardly to stand up to him. Baffles the mind. I still believe Trump will get caught and so will his "assistants" and when he does it will be big. But it can't come soon enough!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the links Delta Flight. This is unbelievable.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Another case for impeachment the Dems can use. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I'm not sure, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - if Trump thinks he will get "caught" openly asking China for help - and you know he will "want a favor though" from them as well. There is a theory going around that he wants to self-impeach...I'm not sure I believe that but he sure is not hiding asking many foreign countries for help...I heard he brought it up with Finland also.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Self impeach?? Does that mean he may resign?? I'm not sure sorry for asking.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - my understanding of "self impeach" is that Trump may be trying to get the Democrats to impeach him when he (at least so far!) knows that the serving Republicans in the Senate will not vote to impeach him-McConnell has said he has to bring it to the floor to a vote if the Dems vote to impeach - that's one way to look at it and the other is a theory that Trump really wants out of the Presidency and thinks he/his lawyers can outwit those calling him "Individual 1" from the Mueller report and get out of the Presidency and not go to jail - continue to make his dirty money out of office. If anyone knows more about this, please post and if you have any links post those also.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
In the first case, he is "playing" the Dems and would hope it would hurt them in the 2020 election. By the way, I just heard that he is eyeing Warren to "dig up dirt" on her too...just in case she gets the nomination. But don't worry....I doubt people will believe it about her....and if they have a brain they won't believe it about Biden either...in my opinion.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I figured maybe thats what he wanted was to out. I actually read in an article today something about wanting dirt on both Biden and Warren so my suspicions of yesterday is true sadly, hopefully this time it won't work.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Yes, it appears that now Trump is welcoming "assistance" in multiple forms from EVERY foreign adversarial country as well as any allies! The election will be in no way free and fair and I hope the Dems can get him out or if not stop this at least halt it until after the election.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Impeachment now is the only way.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0