Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
What do you think of these late developments? Do they have a chance and do you think they will be better than the other candidates already in? Thoughts? Links?

There were rumors again about Eric Holder running....but I don't think this will come to pass. I would definitely vote for him....my mind is on one person but is now not definitely made up.....I want the Democrat who can beat Trump and do it large scale. 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I recently saw one of their names in the polls, so it must be true that they are running for President.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, it looks like they will both run. Obama put out a statement urging Democrats to vote for moderate Democrats - and these two, along with Biden represent the most moderate.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Our end goal is still to get Trump out of office.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight you are absolutely right, this is our end goal and frankly at this point in time and in the foreseeable future should be the end goal.  We need the person who can beat Trump in the election - since it looks like he will make it to the election - and beat him in a landslide. Apparently Trump sees Biden as his biggest competitor so far - and I think is also "doing dirt" on him because he comes from the Obama era....but things can change and I have always said....ANY Democrat is better than Trump. So I'm only for electability in both the run of and the actual Presidential election. While it's anyone's choice of course right now I don't think we have the "luxury" of voting for who they like....and at the end of the day they all have Democratic principles. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I mean run off election...
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I love you all except trump!!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I love you all except trump!!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Omg๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Cute cartoon, Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0