Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
We had two lovely speeches about restoring dignity and humanity to our society by these two men...and Obama has hit the campaign trail again? Do you think this will have an impact?
Quote 1 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Oh yes, I do!  The obvious comparison of a well made, factual speech and presidential manner with the spewing of Trump can't be totally denied....like a cool drink and shade in the desert waste of Trumpism.  People feel it even if they don't consciously admit it.  I miss the President and Obama family so much.  To keep my motivation up, I often watch videos on utube of them.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Watch Obama and Bush make Trump look like a blithering idiot!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Dancy007
I pray he does. His humble demeanor, intelligence and truth, should make a difference for some but not for the blind and deaf of the evil currently running our country. If we continue to allow such ignorance to spread like a diease, many lives will be short-lived. We must battle evil for good as we are witnessing a spiritual warfare!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Welcome Dancy007 - Agreed on all counts!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
That would not take much Delta Flight..."From Russia with Love" and "Putin Elected Me"....about Trump...they are now proving that numbers in the states' voting in some states WERE affected by the Russian hacking..shocker, huh?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ellen I can't watch too much...makes me sad and near tears...never thought I would say this but I'd give anything to have Bush back over this piece of crap we have now....and of course I did and do love Obama...hopefully we can know true patriotism again in our lifetime...and hopefully sooner than later!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I tend to like McCain as POTUS. If he had his health he may have ran.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here once again   (Im on a roll now !!)

The thoughts just expressed by Dancy007 rank high in my book.  I hope many other like-minded folk come forward to express their thoughts and I fervently hope these thoughts get coalesced to where our Congresspeople and Senators take heed...

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Agree to ALL above!  I'll be with you sort of hit and miss for next two days.  I have to finish my outdoor work while the weather is still livable. I'll miss you.  Hello Dancy007!
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
We'll miss you too Ellen but know you will be back..happy gardening..plant some pretty plants and/or florals and name them Michelle and Barack...and maybe a Biden or a Bush in there too, OK? LOL
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob - and everyone- we WILL prevail!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Bob Yes I would like McCain as POTUS too..didn't know  much about him when he ran but am SO impressed with him NOW! So sad something so serious happens to such a good person..but he s a fighter and we will have him on our side for as long as we can I'm sure.
Quote 0 0
TheCalifornian
Unless the good ex-Prez has aspirations of being POTUS again, it doesn't really amount to much.
Unfortunately,  the average intelligence level in this once, great country, seems to have dropped faster than global warming has accellerated. 
I'd vote for the man in a heartbeat. Hillary, or Orangey? A BIIIG NADA!! 
The bigger issue arising is keeping Bannon's fat ass away from politics in the nation.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Again I agree. I think Bannon is also big trouble. Out of curiosity only, who would you vote for? Who would you like to see leading the country? Up to you if you wish to say or not...I will be taking a short break but will be back soon. Feel free to keep posting your thoughts. You sound as angry as I - and others here - are. Thank you.
Quote 0 0