Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Tzeitle
I miss having a REAL President.[bawl]  It feels like we are a country without one.  I miss the stability of President Obama, who had the ability to comfort the country in times of crisis.  When Trump tries to act presidential it comes off as disingenuous and fake, like a sociopath trying to act normal.  I'm so depressed, all the time.  Hopefully the Russia probe amounts to something, and the Democrats take over again and get rid of Trump.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Welcome Tzeitle to our forum and newsletter. I feel exactly the same way as you do. Trump has definitely depressed me to the point where I need to fight it each day...but I just saw on AM Joy now that they seem to be getting closer to actually getting Trump...Mueller works in silence unless those great investigative reports can find some pieces of the puzzle...but I have faith in him...not in the other investigations but in his...and more and more people are becoming sick and tired of his crap....I too hope the Democrats take over! Please feel free to vent here...we are all one in the belief about Trump for sure!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Afternoon Tzitle...Bob Carper here....(Pardon me for being nosy but is that a Jewish name??? It sounds that way.  [wink]  

Anyway, I have the latest anti-Trump posts.  Nothing new or exciting there except I am seeing a lot of stuff regarding Trump's inability to govern and most poignantly, Trump.s worsening pathological condition.  It appears that he is becoming less stable with each passing day.  The hold-up here according to RitaRuby is that a lot of stuff must pass both houses of Congress before Trump's impeachment becomes a reality.  For those of us that have waited so long for the impeachment to happen, we can wait a little longeer.  

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Tzeitle
Hi Bob Carper and RitaRuby.  Yes the name Tzeitle is Jewish, I'm not though. I got it from The Fiddler On the Roof, she was the eldest daughter and I fell in love with the name.  Thank you for welcoming me to the boards, I never feel wary about posting here, like I do on other places because the Trump apologists attack anti-Trumpers so venomously it makes me afraid to say my opinion sometimes.  Not here though. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Fantastic! Speaking for us all....and I think it's safe for me to do so...we are happy to have you post as much or as little and whatever you want...you are in like minded company here for sure. I myself am Jewish though do not practice much....don't tell Trump and his KKK friends lol...
Quote 0 0
Tzeitle
Thanks RitaRuby![smile]
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Tzeitle:  You will find a lot of support, acceptance and humor here so I'm glad you decided to join the mix.  
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Tzeitle
Thank you for the kind words, Ellen![smile]  I've never seen a more kind and like-minded group of people anywhere, ever.  I am so glad I happened to find this website.  I usually stay away from any social media because of the horrible behaviors of some of the users, Facebook was a nightmare for me, I haven't logged in on there since 2014.  So, I am really happy for all the warm welcomes here.[thumb]
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Ellen is right! Great move! Please keep posting.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Tzeitle wrote:
Thank you for the kind words, Ellen![smile]  I've never seen a more kind and like-minded group of people anywhere, ever.  I am so glad I happened to find this website.  I usually stay away from any social media because of the horrible behaviors of some of the users, Facebook was a nightmare for me, I haven't logged in on there since 2014.  So, I am really happy for all the warm welcomes here.[thumb]

Let me also welcome you to the family here! I also experienced the same behavior as you did in other forums that I had joined. They destroyed what little pleasure it was to chat in a civil, adult manner! Enjoy this tribe!

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Tzeitle
Thanks Delta Flight!  Everyone here is so friendly, definitely feels like family![smile]
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Tzeitle wrote:
Thanks Delta Flight!  Everyone here is so friendly, definitely feels like family![smile]

Please feel free to join all in the Impeach Lounge here to chat and socialize! Any topic is free game!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Tzeitle
I'll do that, thanks!
Quote 0 0
droberts
This makes me think of a verse from an old Joni Mitchell song, "Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone", (from Big Yellow Taxi)

I really miss Obama!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Me too droberts!
Quote 0 0