Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG! How did this happen? Did someone pay someone off? This is very scary to me if true. Of course, they say polls are only a guideline but holy crap! How is a (poor excuse for a man and a POTUS) nominated side by side by probably the best President we ever had? One of them put kids in cages....one invited immigrants in...and that is just the beginning. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Renee
This has got to be fake news, trump can’t even come close to Obama. It’s not bad enough that trump takes credit for work Obama did, there is a glaring problem that in 2006 dumbo current wife worked illegally in the US. No repercussions on her or her communist party family members. Dumbo shouldn’t take credit for the great work of others. But most important HE needs to learn to take a course in honesty. If any thing happens in Iraq the American people need to demand trump answer for this mess. He has completely caused this problem. 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
 agree with you. There are several places on internet that it is clare they are paid by Trump and his cronies and followers... it is impossible a person with common sense and intelligence vote for the KING OF LIES.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I am so glad that I am not he only one who see trump for what he is a Fascist. You can be a born again Christian but I believe you must confess your sins. I don’t think for one minute that he will ever cop to being a sexist pig or the things he has so blantly claimed are lies. Even when he got caught talking on an open mike about grouping a women he denied. We as the American people woke to the news that dumbo is sending more troops to Iraq. Here’s a novel idea let’s bring our loved ones home. They will be safer here than there. Although sir genius has not gotten the gun problem here fixed. Don’t get me wrong I strongly believe in the second amendment. But there has to be change. Taking us to a point where we are killing one another has to be stopped. Here is one idea, instead of dippy do right spending 118 million to stay in his hotels and golf lets put our hard earned taxes to good use and try to get a handle on gun control.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, yes. It is highly likely that someone probably either paid Politico (though they consider themselves non partisan-I find it hard to believe they are corrupt) or COPIED their information and put it out like this. Criminals, all of them-Trump, the serving Republicans and his administration and his associates.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Renee. On everything you post here. I had no idea, though that the Creeper's current wife worked in the USA in 2006. What was she doing? Modeling? I've said it before and I will say it again - though there are other dictators Russia is behind everything. And they found their (in their own words now!) "willing idiot" in Trump. Apparently Trump and Putin took another meeting recently to "discuss mutual interests" - which yet again our news media found out about from the Russian media bragging about it, I believe with photos included.  But the greatest danger to the USA is Trump himself. He has brought his crime boss buddies along and has given the dictators, Putin especially "the golden key" to our democracy. BUT REMEMBER - WE ARE THE MAJORITY AND WE CAN NOT AND SHOULD NOT GIVE UP. I pray some more "defectors" in the serving Republican party ask for witnesses and a trial. The Chief Justice Roberts would preside over it and I doubt we would see the yelling, arm flailing, name calling and conspiracy theory pushing we saw when others testified.
And Renee, as you see here, you are far from the only one who feels this way. Perhaps not right where you are but remember who did NOT win the popular vote. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I meant "then" Chief Justice Roberts would preside. computers!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
The poll was taken by an equal number of Democrats and Republicans.

It was a fixed poll IMO!!

Trump is a loser.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
A link.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/476224-obama-trump-tied-for-most-admired-man-gallup
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, Delta Flight-this poll had to have been rigged in some way. And thanks for the link.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I am glad to find soooo many people who think the way I do. I am actively campaigning for all Democratic’s in my state. So far we finally got one elected midterm. Not 100% sure about her but she thus far seem to be trying to be fair. Time will tell, the one who surprised me was Senator Lankford a Republican. He actually made the national news when he said trump is not a role model. For some one from Oklahoma a very strict Republican state this was a big surprise.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you and agree with you, Renee. I am also doing everything I can to help out before and will during the 2020 election.  As you've seen, we are making strides. Not fast enough for sure for any of us I think but winning nonetheless. And this forum is all about getting Trump out of office so you will only find like minded people here, always.
Quote 0 0