Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I know this sounds strange but Trump seems convinced that he can beat Bernie with both hands tied behind his back (hmn….now that's an image I'd like to see...) anyway, has anyone else heard this? Will they stop at nothing to win? The answer: YES. SO WE HAVE TO BEAT THEM AND WIN BY A LANDSLIDE!
Quote 0 0
cpmty
NO, it is no weird. either is FAKE NEWS  OR with his mafiosa mentality ... it is playing a game to divide the party
to be sure we lDEMOS.  lose the election... 1.Bernie is behind.2. many people does not like Bernie.. it will take votes from the the best candidate ...AND WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO ELEMINATE ELECTORAL COLLEGE 
Quote 0 0
Renee
I also strongly think we need to do away with the electoral vote. It should be the voters of America who vote for the president. Some states have more electoral votes that they don’t even deserve. I am glad the electoral voter who was from a Colorado took his case to the Supreme Court. Surprise is they are more than likely hear the case. The American people should be the ones who elect the president not a select few who can be bought or as the Republican Party likes to do threaten and blackmail any one who who doesn’t agree with them. This garbage of trump calling people names for any reason. The poor excuse of a man needs to make sure all his ducks are in a row, it won’t take long for someone to start questioning why the trump family makes so much money off the backs of the American people. He grossly overcharges the American tax payers for the secrete service at his low class hotels with sub par service. I have stayed at his stupid hotel before he became IMPOTUS.  It was not a good stay room was dirty, 1 towel for the 4 of us, we had to ask and it seemed to be a problem to ask for anything. What was suppose to be a 3 night stay was 1 night. We switched to another hotel that was a fraction of the price, clean, and the most polite staff. Give me a Embasy Suites any day.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I completely agree with you. I could not have said it better myself.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Renee, I hear you and I agree with all that you say. I must admit again also to being very concerned about ELECTABILITY in this next Presidential election. I just don't think this is the time to vote for who you like but for who will be Trump...and that, of course remains anyone's guess. Amy is rising in the polls but I seriously doubt her ability to beat Trump....my opinion only.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I agree that the Democratic Party needs to stop all this back fighting because I think it plays to trump and his band of thugs. They want nothing better than to keep the Democrats divided. Also so much is being said about the Bidens but the trump criminals seem to be getting away with exactly what they claim Hunter did. I strongly expect someone to have the guts to start an investigation in to the stupid off spring of trump and there companies as well as the respective families who are raking in the money at tax payers expense. Trump needs to know the American people are not stupid. He is a sick degenerate poor excuse of a human being as are most of his children. As far as his 3 wife I really want to know she got her special visa and why she was allowed to stay in the US after she worked in th US when she wasn’t suppose to the exact same thing this country deports immigrants for she needs to be investigated also. I say ship them back to there country of birth see how they live there. But there country probably doesn’t want them back. If she is so smart why didn’t she go to collage in th US? I honestly don’t think she could even score enough to get a passing score on a sat test to go to college.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree Renee. I think the same of Melania. And as to Trump getting away with multiple crimes others would be in jail for, possibly even for a lifetime sentence, I think the currently serving-and some who are departing-Republicans are completely to blame for this. They could have easily removed him, several-except Mitt Romney who has guts, courage and I feel a heart and soul-and Justin Amash, now an Independent-they voted pretty much unanimously to acquit Trump, not find him guilty nor remove him from office. There was/is some talk of a bill to "censure" his behavior and language but I don't see that going anywhere. I also blame Barr and McConnell and Giuliani who stepped out of their respective roles which are supposed to be independent - and now behave completely like they are Trump's servants. And unfortunately they are smarter than Trump which s dangerous because they can cause more harm. I do feel they are "evil smart" though. We've GOT to WIN in November....that's the only way to get him out unless we get a majority in both the House and the Senate and he gets in....but we really need a Democratic President to bring us back to democracy.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Sounds like he's up to something and they should
figure out really fast what trump is up to before
we lose again.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 0 0