Monday, December 2, 2019
Janet
If the tape is real, I really hope it doesn't go away as quickly as the Access Hollywood tape.  Maybe all people in this country will finally see him for what he really is...a racist pig!  

Another thought...how can anyone be married to him knowing everything we do about this orange man?
Quote 2 0
Delta Flight
Actually ,Melania wants to divorce Trump now!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/omarosa-melania-cant-wait-to-divorce-president/ar-BBLSTxW
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Janet
I was hoping that she couldn’t bear it.    Ok,  i take back what i said about her.  Actually she must be a remarkably strong woman.  I couldn’t hang in there.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Now you understand  

Money talks as well.  I assume trump pays Melania to stay for now!
Quote 0 0
Janet
I'm sure you're right.  Very sad for her.  
Quote 0 0
Janet
Actually...not that sad.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Slide 10 of 132: Walt Handelsman/The New Orleans Advocate
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sorry Janet I initially missed your posts I think. I also hope Omarosa 's tapes - and now they say video recordings too - are real and she becomes as big a thorn in Trump's evil side as Avenetti is.
As for Melania, I hear that in Omarosa's new book coming out she says Melania is counting the days until she can divorce Trump. I think she wants to wait until after the Presidency or maybe if the Dems take over the house/Mueller's report comes out. You can bet Trump pays her to stay and not divorce him while he is in office. That marriage is a sham and he has always been a player and a cheater and is not in my opinion capable of a marriage which lasts. He finds young pretty women then gets tired of them...I think he just doesn't dare cheat now because it would get out to the press...seems we always hear they have separate bedrooms and she's not gone with him to other countries and has stayed in different hotel rooms than him...she seems to be with Baron more than him...and neither of them ever smile. I don't know why she doesn't just go ahead and divorce him? His "loyal base" wouldn't care...nor would it seem the Repugs currently serving in office, so why not? Has to be money and he agreed to keep her immigrant parents/family here..you know they came here on a visa specifically for very intelligent people...perhaps she has a high IQ...would definitely be higher than Trump's and she's beautiful...she can do better...but money talks so...she may also be afraid he would threaten her and put her on his "enemies list"? Can I be on that? 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link here Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
usernameeme1
yes - the only things that nameless person in the white house (dt) is spewing forth
are hate bigotry arrogance separation and division-
Quote 0 0