Ritaruby
People, I am really getting afraid now...This is complete hysteria, madness and beyond an attack on our democracy....and now he has Mike Pompeo the CIA Director (whom he chose and was in the room with Flynn getting classified information when they knew Flynn was compromised) interfering to try and squash the Russia investigations....and some of the Republicans going along with this! OMG! Give me some hope that the sane people will win...every time we make progress there is some major Presidential (and I use the term loosely) set back!
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Resistance really needs to get louder and more persistent to trump's attacks on the proven Russian interference on our democracy.  It has been proven to have been going on since trump announced for the presidential campaign in 2015 and yet no effective actions to prevent it have been taken.

Russia cut its 'baby cyber teeth' beginning in April 2007 and it devastated Estonia.  For going on eleven years they have been improving, expanding and pin pointed even more effectively.

Please check out the article Weaken From Within at The New Republic (newrepublic.com) in the current (December) issue.  It will give you the blow-by-blow on Estonia and what Russia has been doing since.

This has got to be the biggest threat we face now.  Perhaps trump and the GOP don't want to address it because they want Russia to assist them in 2018 since they are the most hated and despised people to the majority of Americans.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Protest signs abound in Alabama

"NO MOORE"
or

Pedophiles belong in jail, not the Senate

Trump protest are continuing as we speak
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Yes!!!!  The morning is getting better 'n better!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes....and now he insists that "It is time to stop blaming Russia for everything!" I am deeply concerned I admit.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight...great about those protest signs in Alabama...I missed those..Elizabeth Warren now thinks "we can take Alabama"...I'd like to be convinced of that but sorry am not yet..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree on all counts Ellen about your assessment of Russia...and will add I also believe they do not want to address it because if not all, MOST of them are actively INVOLVED IN IT - as in profiting off the Presidency, the GOP status and some kind of crooked money laundering and beyond connection...other than a few like your Susan Collins and John McCains who for sure want to win Republican but want to do it legally (and now we've possibly lost Rand Paul's "no" vote on things like health care) and the Democrats - I think again if not all almost all of them if the Russia investigations continue as they are now will either end up impeached, resigning and hopefully also going to jail. Pence I believe lied like a rug and know what was going on, but turned the other cheek-Lindsay Graham was very vocal against Russia until recently...but at Core I believe they want to win (re: RIG elections in Trump's favor by Putin and thus the Republican party which is now a mess) and also because they are involved in very bad deeg scandals and could end up in ankle bracelets like Manafort and Gates.  So a twofold reason in my opinion. I hope we have some smart Democrats and Republicans and Moderates left to fight this...it concerns me that Trump is being even more bold outwardly now in favor of Russia...he must think he can get out of it somehow or else I doubt he would...if he kisses up to Putin anymore I may puke my guts out. R
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
The GOP and trump are so arrogant that they actually think that a combination of many billionaires deep pockets, there 'base,' and Russian help will do it for them.  They don't realize just how revolved the majority of Americans are even after the 11/7 elections had a vast and devastating impact.  I feel the only reason why they are changing their tune on Moore is because they got the women's vote in 2016 and don't want to lose it.  LOL....it's already lost.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Ellen, Are they really changing their tune on Moore? I had heard they are not..
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Yes, they are.  Several more GOP Congressmen have stated they believe the women or else that he should step down because there isn't enough time for a full investigation.  From a look at the polls even the Alabama people aren't buying it.  Even if he stays on, Luther Strange could, and probably will be encouraged to, campaign for a write in which would split the Republican vote [smile] !!!!
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Hey Delta Flight,

You are going to make me 200 right now!  [comp]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ellen, I must have gotten that wrong cause I read where a woman Governor (?) in Alabama said there would not be another election...I'm sure you're right...I thought I read that on line..
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN wrote: Hey Delta Flight,

You are going to make me 200 right now!  [comp]

My Pleasure  200 posts and thirty reputations!  Wow

Thanks for flying Delta!![biggrin][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

DF
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
Hi guys.

Trump says he believes Putin one day and the very next he says that he believes the intelligence agencies. He doesn't know up from down -- not that that is a novel insight.

Whatever comes out of Trump's mouth at any time on any subject is self serving drivel. Once you understand that, the shock value wears off a great deal. Or, maybe one just becomes numb, I don't know. Number, for sure.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump got tuned in and had to change his attitude. He had to trust the US or go down in flames!
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.