Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Delta Flight
Trump got toasted.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/12/politics/james-clapper-john-brennan-trump-russia-cnntv/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Ursulafaw:  I believe he meant what he said in the first statement, he has said pretty much the same thing before.  After he said it I'm sure his keepers had to explain the negative impact of what he said and give him a script to say later.

Actually, I felt very angry that he has repeatedly denigrated American agencies and procedures on these overseas jaunts.  I am very familiar with work on our Intelligence Agencies and respect what they do.  They fail and screw up at times but, by and large, they do good work.

No other president has insulted us on foreign soil as he has.  
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Ritaruby:  A one point some GOP'ers tried to delay the date of the Alabama election but it didn't work.  She may have been part on that effort.  The election has already started since they mailed out all the absentee ballots, etc.  I don't see how they can not have it.

I LOVED the women shouting NO MOORE!!
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the info Ellen.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great link Delta Flight, thanks.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ursulafaw....I think I have heard it all from Trump and I agree with all you said...but everytime I "go numb" I come back again....I am beyond thinking he will ever change or could ever become-aa Dianne Feinstein has said - a decent human being if only he'd listen. He is worthless and has the attention span of a toddler and changes his mind on a dime...and yes..his talk is always self serving drivel.
Quote 0 0