Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Trump is now spouting that the Republicans only lost Virginia because the  candidate did not embrace him or what he stands for.

The only thing candidate Gillespie didn't do was let himself be seen with Trump. Otherwise, he was just as poisonous! 

Guess Trump can't believe he could actually be going down!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah trumpturd is a crybaby in chief (tisk tisk tisk) 
Quote 0 0
droberts

and Trump's ego again rears it's ugly orange head:

Full story on thetrumpimpeachment:

Vacancies, Low Morale at Trump's State Department Has Left Agency 'Near Collapse  

In addition to the loss of scores of civil servants who would help to represent the U.S. in its relations with other countries, the department currently lacks an Assistant Secretary of State. Trump has dismissed concerns about the department's inability to fill its highest ranks, saying in an interview with Fox News last week, "I'm the only one that matters.

Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
KSMACK
all I have to do is watch ESPN and one of their 30 for 30....Small Potato's...Who killed the USFL.  it is like a LIFE STORY on this pompous ass that got in.  I've always tried to explain to my friends and WELL before this election, that "Spin Doctor" wanted so very very badly to be used in the same sentence at ROCKEFELLER. Even built his TRUMP TOWER so whenever he walked inside he could pretend to be John D Rockefeller walking into his Rockefeller Center.....waving to his fans. Needless to say he will NEVER be confused with Rockefeller !!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hello and Welcome Ksmack. Agreed totally. Please keep posting.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, Whare ARE we going to do with Trump?! WIN THE HOUSE, THAT'S WHAT!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Deatroy _Trumpturd_Now..yes, he is a crybaby...feel sorry for him, don't we? Ooh...too bad baby did not get his pacifier today.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts Trump will never believe he is going down...ever...because he is such a narcissist.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump and all the Cult Republican Trump Sheeple.
And they think Trump will win in 2020

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/state/donald-trump-2020-nomination/
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
droberts
I'm starting to believe we will be rid of him by 2020, especially if we keep up the pressure with the 2018 elections by getting rid of as many GOP that stand with Trump. We may have to do better vetting to get the actual good ones. I think sites like this will help.

Quote 1 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Delta Flight, did you read yesterday's CNN roll results?  Trump rating are going down among Republicans.  And another GOP House Rep. from VA just resigned for 2018.  That opens up another VA House seat for the midterms.  [thumb]
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Yes I follow the poll results and actually feel if they polled real thinking people and not Republicans his rating would be even less!!

Who made me say that???  OMG

LOL

DF
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
GOP moderates, I feel, have had enough.  It took them a while but disgust with Trump finally hit there enough-button and they put country over party.  Mitch Mc's polls among Rep. is really at the bottom, especially with all the turmoil breaking up the party and so many long-time reps. & sens. leaving.  
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump is destroying the party by his words and actions. It will only get worse! IMO
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Yes, agreed.  I feel it is past the point of no return.  Trump can't change and doesn't want to, the sick ego is grid-locked.  Even if he tried to 'act' the part it wouldn't last and I feel he has lost all credibility.  Where are the Republicans to replace the moderates who are leaving?  So far wacko Moore is the only one in the lead because it is Alabama.
Quote 0 0