Titan
"A house divided against itself cannot stand". Y'know who said that? Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States of America. In fact, Lincoln wasn't even President when he spoke the speech that birthed this quote. He started out as an American. He studied and practiced law, and largely taught himself. He was, before he was elected into the Illinois House of Representative, was your average American Joe. He returned to practice law after serving only one term as a statesman. He re-entered politics, and 6 years later, he was elected President. I like Lincoln's story. It shows that anyone, given the resources and the passion, can become a prominent political advocate, and even President. My point is, it doesn't matter if the person is Rich, black, female, Hispanic, orange with fake hair, with the resources we have today, anyone can become a competent political advocate. 
My question is, specifically, what has President Trump (I would like to point out that he is still the President, and the title deserves respect, regardless of who holds it) what has he done that is Impeachable, or makes him worthy of being impeached?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Grounds for impeachment.

http://www.impeachmentmarch.org/grounds-for-impeachment.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Good morning everybody in this Forum and hope you are all successfully evading the cold wave that has many parts of the country in its icy grip

I will specifically warn Titan about being very careful on what you post in these messages.  There is no question that Abraham Lincoln was one of our greatest presidents.  That is without question.  There is no reservation in my mind that TrumpTurd has emerged as the complete opposite of Lincoln.  Where Lincoln was one of our greatest presidents, TurmpTurs is an utter piece of crap.  He has done more to wreck the US Constitution than any other person has managed to achieve in his lifetime.  He has emerged as a pathological  liar to bot  the US Congress and to the American people.  He has confiscated or stolen billions of dollars from the American people.  He has disgraced himself both as a human being and as a person occupying the Oval Office.  Literally millions of people have already come forard demanding that TrumpTurd already be impeached or going as step further, be sent to some prison to spend the remainder of his miserable life.  There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON saying TrumpTurd should not be impeached.  We have already seen enough of this scoundrel to ask for anything less than a prison term.  Many of the people in this Forum feel the same way as I do.  Again, I would strongly advise you to watch what you say because you are on shaky ground trying to defend TrumpTurd.  It just will not wash.  We are up to our ears in disgust and we respectfully hope that we see no more of the attempts on your part to "save" this wretched bastard from the due process of law that is sure to strike this very evil person down.  I hope DeltaFlight, RitaRuby, ellen  and all the rest of the good folk see this message (and also please excuse my typing)!!

Have a good and safe holiday

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here (once again)

Titan asks the question..."on whose grounds"My reply.....

The grounds of the American People

The grounds for all of us......

Grounds....

Sane goverment versus abject insanity

Sane government instead of kissing Vladimir Putin's rear end

Sane goverment as opposed to the pathological liar that is now holding the highest office in the land

On what grounds, Titan, do you DARE ask this question......

There are no saving grounds.  TrumpTurd MUST  either be impeached or as many in this Forum say, to be incarcerated and throw away the keys.

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Try this one for starters!

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/experts-trumps-conflict-of-interest-with-his-d-c-hotel-raises-serious-impeachment-issues/

Seems to hold true in a lot of Trump properties.
Quote 0 0
Goodbye_orange_guy
1) Obstruction of justice
2) Bribery
3) International racketeering
4) Money laundering
5) Misc: Crimes Against The United States
6) Lying to law enforcement (coming up soon)

That's a good start Mr. Titan. And please don't compare our president with Abraham Lincoln. It makes you look badly bad. [smile]
Quote 0 0
Goodbye_orange_guy
Also...

Inciting violence
Encouraging racial hatred in the UK
Encouraging hate groups
Lying about Russian involvement in election
Lying about having no financial interests in Russia
Irrationally provoking an unstable nuclear power
Ordering his AG to plant consecutive negative press releases on James Comey before firing him
Lying to the American public more than 2,000 times (so far)

So, Mr. Titan, just why do you make excuses for this sorry human being, devoid of conscience, moral integrity and basic intellectual faculties?  Or is this all this new to you, since you only watch Fox News? Curious.
Quote 0 0
Goodbye_orange_guy
If Trump used Flynn as an intermediary with Russia to trade favors in the form of lifted sanctions, traded for a new nuclear plant...and if Trump would profit from this (duh), it definitely could be Conspiracy to Defraud the United States. 
Quote 0 0
droberts
Yes, a house divided can not stand! Trump himself has been the one to divide and tear apart this country and it started during his campaign and keeps going. He does nothing to bring this country together. The President is suppose to be president to all it's citizens, not just to some. He took an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution. He picks and choses which parts he thinks matters instead of the whole and tries to tear down the rest for his own benefit.

High crimes and misdemeanors:

Perjury of Oath- First Amendment:

*He undermines and tries to constrain freedom of the press (why do you think he keeps calling it fake news) or freedom of speech; anything and I mean anything someone may say or report against him, especially when it's true and then he attacks and blatantly lies about it. This is one of the first earmarks of a dictator. Not happening in my Country!

Misconduct peculiar to officials:
  *Stating white supremacists and other hate mongers good people, what the????

Abuse of Power:
   *Obstruction
   *Directing law enforcement to pursue political targets
   *Advocating illegal violence in defiance of the law
   *U
ndermining equal protection of the law
   *Recklessly threatening nuclear war (hey honey, he and the VP and others all have shelters/bunkers to hide in, do you?)

I have disliked Presidents before and did not agree with their policies. But this is more serious and dangerous for our Country, our Democracy and I pity those who cannot see it (and probably won't until it's too late).
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 2 0
Delta Flight
Excellent job there Donna. You get a thumbs up from me.

DF      [thumb][wave]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hello Titan and welcome to the forum...I just noticed your post and the replies....and I have to say I agree with Delta Flight, Donna/droberts, Bob Carper and Goodbye_Orange_Guy here. Please note their links and their comments. Trump-in my opinion also-has done enough this year to deserve impeachment, resignation and possibly prison. Our Democracy is under attack here and the very core of our safety-at this point does not matter if someone is a (true) Republican or Democrat, this is a non partisan Democracy safety issue beyond all else. Granted, in normal times I would feel as you do-respect the President and his office, even if you did not vote or him and/or do not agree with him...but these are beyond not normal times as in the past. Free speech here though as long as it is respectful and yours was...even if we disagree.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agree with your messages here too Bob.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bob cares a great deal about his country. He is saddened by what he sees day by day.

We all wish for a good, prosperous America. We also wish to have a president who we can depend on. Trump fails!

Bob remembers when war was declared on Japan after the attack on Pearl Harbor.
I would like to meet him someday!

He is a true American!

DF

Quote 1 0
Titan
I thank you all for replying, I have been able to gauge your personality types based off of the responses. I would like to point out that my mentioning of one of our Greatest Presidents (its not fair to pick a favorite) was not to compare him to our current President, rather, the point was to encourage the idea that the Average American Joe could be president. I would rather have a normal citizen in office than a business man, or a person who makes their business politics. My question, what has President Trump done( and I reinforce again, that he is our President, and while you may not respect the man at all, you should at least respect his title) was to gather input, research points, basically. So that I may come up with my own opinions. So I again thank you for your replies.
Quote 0 0
Titan
Goodbye_orange_guy wrote:
So, Mr. Titan, just why do you make excuses for this sorry human being, devoid of conscience, moral integrity and basic intellectual faculties?  Or is this all this new to you, since you only watch Fox News? Curious.

@Moderators, I too moderate multiple forums, and although I am new, I come seeking a basis to search for information, which is no reason for such an attack. It is to my knowledge that ad hominem attacks, especially ones like these are not permitted here. I did not, do not, and will not incite violence or disruptive behavior. 
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.