Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
We haven't heard the last of Brett Kavanaugh's past. I'm sure there's more to come and bite him in the ass. It's like he has a split personality and you don't want to know either one.

https://amp.slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/11/brett-kavanaugh-ken-starr-heidi-heitkamp-republican-campaign-democrat.html
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this link droberts. I missed it originally. I agree that we haven't heard the last of Kavanaugh's past. Only one lone Republican, Lisa Murkowski voted against him with all Democrats except Joe Manchin who always votes for Trump's agendas-yet considers himself a Democrat...voted for Kavanaugh. I heard that the Democrats may reopen Kavanaugh's investigation as well as Trump's. Separate from his creepy criminal past he lied repeatedly to the Senators and behaved like a lunatic on acid during his hearing...dark money got him elected and the fact that they wanted a Conservative - ANY Conservative but Trump of course likes him because of his writings that sitting Presidents can not be tried, investigated or indicted....this may have been the only difference between he and the other conservative candidates....who are all right wing but did not do the extensive "President butt kissing"  Kavanaugh did. Now Jeff Flake, who is not running again, said he has had "second thoughts." Good going, Flake, as usual after the fact and you always vote with Trump. Susan Collins was a big sell out on this and I doubt she'll be re-elected in Maine in 2020...they are not happy with her and neither am I. Lost all respect for her with the Kavanaugh thing and the last health care vote.
Quote 0 0