Ritaruby
Hello everyone, just checking in to see if any of you do not receive our newsletters and if not, may consider receiving them? To receive them go to our website and click on the wording at the top of the page which says newsletter. It should then ask for your email. I have found information currently in the news but shed in a different light and information I have not seen elsewhere there.
Quote 0 0
scribe
i have no idea how this works, nor how my email address is so long.
please explain
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Scribe, I have no idea how or why your email address is so long...sorry can't help there. To receive the newsletters type in Daily Sound and Fury. One of the entries will be our website. At the very top section it says "newsletter". My understanding is that it will ask you to type in your entire email so that the newsletters can come directly to your email twice per day. I believe you can  unsubscribe from them at any time also. I hope this helps...I tried it myself to be sure and it did work. If you put in your email and are having trouble and then not receiving them let me know and I will let our Editor know-I'm sure she can help. 
Quote 0 0