Ritaruby
Just heard on MSNBC and CNN that now, one year later - we still have no plan to stop Russia from hacking into the 2018 and 2020/21 elections....I personally think because if more was found out and ADMITTED TO by this GOP and POTUS where Russia is considered as a threat-not a friend-than the Dems would have a better chance of taking over the house and the Senate and Trump not getting re-elected. Let's hope we can win regardless. Anyone with any more info. please post, feel free as always to share your opinions. They have slowly dismantled the "election integrity" commission-aka Election Suppression commission-but the above concerns me..though I still try to have hope..
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm afraid too😐 trumpturd got away with doing things to us and I only hope that his karma will be here soon. Like the quote says, " you can't see a rainbow without a storm first". 😳😞
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now....also let's remember..Karma has no deadline...it's difficult to wait though...but I believe that once we are finished with this POTUS-and eventually we will be-this will have been a type of "reckoning" and there will never be another Trump in the POTUS whitehouse....he is a snake and getting away with way too much...but there are many people on to him now..
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I believe if he didn't have any supporters what so ever, he would still slithered his way in our White House because it was the russians that actually made him president so he didn't really need any voters at all to make him president.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely. But look at what happened in some recent elections....it is still possible the resistance will win and eventually "he will get his just due.." They say he may be called in by Mueller...let us hope!
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.