Monday, December 2, 2019
thetrumpimpeachment
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Good afternoon all:

I was never much of a Dallas Cowboy fan in the days I followed NFL football.  Matter of fact since Pittsburgh is one of my landing places (Westinghouse Bettis) I still have a lot of black and gold around the place and my two offspring are still loyal Pittsburgh fans.

However, what the Cowboys (owner Jerry Jones) did on thispast Monday night was absolutely beautiful.  It showed a loyalty which transcents everything.  We have an absolutely insane asshole that claims to be the president of the United States.  He has dragged the office of president into the mud.  And day after day, his misdeeds go on and on

I repeat what I have said a nunmer of times over.  Unless we, the American people band together and unify to write our senators, congresspersons, and other high executives in office to send a torrent of mail to those that will read it and act upon it, we will be cursed by having Trump remain in office.  HE MUST BE IMPEACHED and removed from office.  Only we can do it.  The power of the American people....you, me, everybody else....will offset those maniacs that qre trying to upend us and establish their counter culture upon us.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Bob Carper
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob - Thanks for all of your contributions to the forum. They are very interesting and valuable. This is for you but for everyone on the forum: I am concerned about any of us leaving home addresses and email contacts on the forum. For your personal safety. There are, for instance Trump supporters (who still support him!) who at least try to access this forum and with the net neutrality law "banded" by that person in the highest office - it is of concern. I would say to you and to everyone else on the forum/who reads the newsletter, if you wish to communicate via Facebook, Twitter or any social media and exchange your personal information on your own, great. If you do not have social media maybe post a specific request to a person or persons for their email addresses. Understanding that the newsletter and forum are not responsible for personal communications but that members may elect from time to communicate with each other outside of the forum-which we certainly do not want to discourage. Love the "let's all band together" messages you send and agree with them. How do others feel? Thank you.
Quote 0 0
thetrumpimpeachment
Good advice RitaRuby. I just wanted to point out that you can send private messages to each other using the forum. Just click on the "talking bubble" icon, which is on the top right of every forum page. It looks like this:

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 7.19.38 PM.png 

When you use that, you can send and receive messages with other forum members using their forum account names. If you want to share personal details with someone, that is a safe way to do it.
Quote 1 0
DRR2017
As for the video .... ditto 👊 I've never been much of a sports fan but the message they are sending is fantastic!!
Also very good advice from RitaRuby and thanks for the info about messages.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I vote Bob in as POTUS  He is much more sane than Trump. IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
I agree with the NFL and its players and owners.

It is a peaceful way to protest. Much better than street riots and shootings.
Freedom of speech for all. Verbal or otherwise!  IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with the NFL players taking a knee. It is not to America, it is to its current "Leader"and thanks Chris...I did find the private message section.
Quote 0 0
usernameeme1
yes - the only things that nameless person in the white house (dt) is spewing forth
are hate bigotry arrogance separation and division-
Quote 0 0