Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Is his goose completely cooked? What do you think?
Quote 1 0
emeraldeyes
Is Mueller lulling the Republicans into complacency with the length of time it is taking him to uncover evidence of Conspiracy? Then BOOM!!

Truly, the incompetence and arrogance of this Trump mob is a Keystone Cops performance. If it wasn't so serious, it would be a hilarious comedy!!

Mannafort spits in the face of the judge who has the future of his entire life in her hands, Flynn was promising the sun, the moon and the stars to the Russians and Trump sounded like he was having a stroke today during his Jerusalem speech today!

Don't be surprised if drops dead in front of the TV cameras! Something is terribly wrong with him and his family is hiding it. He was slurring his words all over the place.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Hi emeraldeyes- Welcome and thanks for posting. You will find kind like minded people here. I would personally not be surprised anymore by anything Trump says or does or what happens to him. I would only be surprised if he said or did something nice, kind, giving or good. Then I might go into shock. I agree, I did not see the speech-watching him talk now makes me sick so I "listen and read around his actual face" but I do think he is losing it even more mentally day by day, hour by hour. The Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Therapists and the man who co-wrote his "Art of the Deal" book say that when under stress his mental illnesses (which of course he does not think he has so will not get help for them) increase and he becomes even more impulsive. Heard and read that Mueller sent subpoenas to Deutsche Bank regarding dealings with Trump...it appears they are closing in on him. And his family is as sick as he sis. 
Quote 1 0
Twayne
"Heard and read that Mueller sent subpoenas to Deutsche Bank regarding dealings with Trump."

Untrue; that was simply a misquote of a rumor; didn't happen.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Really? I so wanted to believe it!
Quote 0 0
Paul Thompson
Does anyone know where we (you know, us, the USA's citizens) are on the Deutsche Bank Trump dealings?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Again Paul, OK so I don't remember the specifics -all of them-but last I heard on MSNBC and read on line is that Mueller has records and I believe has subpoenaed Deutsche Bank  for the Trump and team's information and the investigative reports are all over this. If anyone else knows anything more, please post. Thanks.
Quote 0 0