droberts
Many people were upset that Nancy Pelosi would be voted Speaker  of the House again.

I say thank goodness she was!  She has the knowledge, the experience, the patience, and quiet strength (you never hear her raise her voice). Must drive Trump absolutely NUTS!

She must be a great chess player too!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 2 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:
Many people were upset that Nancy Pelosi would be voted Speaker  of the House again.

I say thank goodness she was!  She has the knowledge, the experience, the patience, and quiet strength (you never hear her raise her voice). Must drive Trump absolutely NUTS!

She must be a great chess player to!

Chess is where a player needs to think 5 moves ahead at all times.

Lets trump out since he can't  even think.

She sure  did a great job putting trump in  in his place.

She gets my vote!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I believe Nancy Pelosi should absolutely run for President in 2020 since she beat the Monster BIG TIME in making him re open the Government😄😄😄she saved America! We should start a petition to have Nancy run for President.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Well, we have three weeks. I hope she has a plan already in progress. 

She may end up being President before 2020, if Trump gets booted and Pence follows. Would you believe she's 79 years old. 81 years might be too old and I have a feeling that whatever happens with this President,  this will be her last term.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh I didn't know she was that old, she doesn't look like she's 79, she looks 10 years younger.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I DO NOT TRUST  PTRUMP HE IS PREPARING A REVENGE ... he is vendive and is thinking ways to mame us pay for this defeat and the immigrants are going to pay... he will look for someone to pay.... he is that evil.  I hope Ms Pelosi have something and getting prepare... he is not going to forgive her. 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
cpmty wrote:
I DO NOT TRUST  PTRUMP HE IS PREPARING A REVENGE ... he is vendive and is thinking ways to mame us pay for this defeat and the immigrants are going to pay... he will look for someone to pay.... he is that evil.  I hope Ms Pelosi have something and getting prepare... he is not going to forgive her. 

I think that if trump ever goes after Pelosi, then it will cost him the balance of his term.

The American people will scream like hell and have the psychopath (trump) removed from the White House.  IMO

We, the people are not as vengeful as trump
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hello friends, I have just noticed this post...did not get it in my email when it was started I guess. I agree that Nancy Pelosi is the right person for the job of Speaker of the House. Agreed, droberts she has the experience and IS a great chess player....and she did win over Trump so far....Honestly I do not think she wants the Presidency but would likely take it if they ever "get" Trump and Pence...I think she wants to stay in until a fully or mostly Democratic congress is in both the House, Senate and Presidency than she will feel comfortable in retiring. cpmty, as to your comment
about trusting Trump....I doubt Nancy trusts Trump....pretty much nobody does unless their last name is Trump or Kushner...and I agree....the 3 week shutdown thing with Trump now again saying "maybe I will shut down the government again if I don't get my wall" is beyond frightening. More and more is coming out about this Monster and his cronies...I hope they all are outfitted in orange jumpsuits - and soon!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
And Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I agree....Nancy does NOT look her age!😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
She looks very good for her age😄
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
She looks very good for her age😄

So do I !!   LOL

😇😇😇😇😈
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight I have been told the same. And my 99 year old mother has no wrinkles!😃 
Quote 0 0