Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Again we agreed, Ballhawk, about the hypocrisy (sp?) of religion with the Trump supporters!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree Ballhawk, Pence is suspicious at best. We don't know what Mueller "has on him" - or not. But in the back of my mind theory - which could be all wrong - if you want to be President without having to campaign - you hook up with a loose nutcase and hope he goes off the deep them, then viola' you are the President...I do believe he knows more than he lets on because as you mention, how could he not - but I also believe that he is not "in the circle" of Trump's closest orbit. I believe-and again I have no proof of this-that due to the mere fact he's Vice President and could succeed him-Trump keeps somewhat of an "arm's length" from him and could potentially be threatened by him, even if not directly. That being said, of course we all deserve better.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks about my post Ballhawk. I again agree with you - every time there is violence or bloodshed especially when and where I feel it could have been avoided and is due in some part to Trump it causes me great upset. Which is another reason why he needs to be out of office asap...so more people will not die. That move of the capital of Jerusalem was insane to me. Benjamin N. of Israel has some corrupt background...you know, Trump only deals with the corrupt ones..I am Jewish and I think that Jared and Ivanka being orthodox Jews even more makes it such a disgusting sham. I saw where Ivanka had this big smile on her face (Jared's smile gives me the creeps...apparently there is a reason for that) while close by multiple people were dying and being injured. Horrid.
Quote 1 0
sparkle
They need to leave that investigation alone & let it take it's course. Fascist Trump Administration needs to be impeached, prosecuted & exiled. Nothing but a bunch of corrupt lying racist bigots. Maybe Obama/Biden can finish Trump`s term. And, by the way, why are fascists in The People's House, scrapping our Democracy???
Quote 0 0
sparkle
Trump needs to be drilled by Mueller Team. If he Wasn't a pathetic liar, there would no "perjury trap".
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
sparkle wrote:
Trump needs to be drilled by Mueller Team. If he Wasn't a pathetic liar, there would no "perjury trap".

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see new members here. Enjoy!

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sparkle, hello and I would also like to welcome you to the forum here. I completely agree with you about Trump and his lack of innocence. Hopefully Mueller - or someone else - will get him out of office.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sparkle, I believe that the reason Fascists are in the people's house and scrapping our democracy is due to Russian meddling in the 2016 election. People will say Trump just got by on the electoral (sp?) college vote but I have always believed he had - and has - help from Putin and company. Completely dirty how all of the other Republican nominees were suddenly moved down the list and Trump was moved up to compete with Clinton. Not a coincidence in my book. "If it smells like a skunk it probably IS one!"
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Leave Mueller alone and let him finish his investigation. Pence now fears Mueller as well because he knows Trump's background.

Bottom line, if innocent you should not be afraid!  IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Delta Flight. None of them are behaving like innocent persons.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Lotta pizzazz in that name, Sparkle!  Great to have you in this "room."
Quote 0 0
sparkle
Thank u for the welcome. Yes, the Russian troll farm has everything to do Trump`s fake "election", along with the Electoral College, who most likely got paid to "vote" Trump. Now I'm hearing one of the defendants in the Ice Cube lawsuit, is from Qatar, who has met with corrupt Trump people, including Michael Cohen, at Trump Tower. Also involved with Kushner, who was trying to money from the Qatar defendant. Ice Cube`s lawsuit in Ca. He didn't know the defendant was involved with Trump. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Sparkle, you are welcome for our welcome to the forum. Yes, I heard the same report about the Ice Cube lawsuit last night on Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. It's unbelievable how all of Trump and Cohen and company's dirty deeds are now all being pieced together. Not surprising anymore, but just unimaginable. I'm sure that Trump has duped and tricked many others as has Cohen and all of their associates and I hope they all get caught soon! 
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk

The "perjury trap" term is the crap they hear on FOX NEWS.  Very simply testimony is either true or false in the mind of the person testifying.  No lying, no trap.  FOX NEWS viewers believe and accept all sorts of distorted information.  I can only conclude that many of them are brain dead.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Again I agree with you, Ballhawk. No professional prosecutor uses a "perjury trap"....it is surely an expression which lives and breathes on FOX NEWS...and I agree that those people are brain dead who believe this rot. Sorry to anyone who disagrees but I believe that anyone not only who voted for Trump but who continues to especially support him now has issues and I don't hear their side of the story or be empathetic to them because our very democracy, safety and freedoms are at stake here with Trump and company "smashing" all the political norms and rules which have been in place pretty much for decades.
Quote 0 0