Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Did I get this right? Did any of you read this?
Quote 0 0
cpmty
No I didn't also I will like to know why no one is talking about Trump have to give  2 million dollars to 8 charities. Money  he and his three oldest children took from charity founds. Not only that, but also They have to attend a classes or course in ETHICS and why not to take someone else money. NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS... AND THE REPU'S STILL CALLING CROOKS AND CORRUPTED TO DEMOCRATS. It is unbelievable 
Quote 0 0
Renee
Because he thinks that if he tells enough lies to muddy up the water then he can get away with it. If any one looks closely at what hitler did in making Germany a fascist country then they better take a close look at him. He is filling the blue print to the letter. I really think he needs to brought up at The Hague for crimes against all people. Contrary to his hate fueled lies he spouts on a daily rant. He has no ability to be confronted by all Americans not just the super rich and the foreign government who want America to fail but I really would like to know what Russia Turkey Mongolia has on him that he bends to their every demand.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you completely about Trump. But by now - before he was President, during and after he has committed so many crimes that it is difficult to keep up. The American people get overwhelmed which is why I think it smart that the impeachment articles are just 2 - but others can be incorporated later if needed I think.
Quote 0 0