Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Has anyone else heard this? If so, do you have a link, thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
A link.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/presidential-election-postponed/
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this link, Delta Flight. I hope everyone will read it.
Quote 0 0
Phaser_1962
That link was very enlighting, It appears as though I am getting an education, by the way, thanks for your kind words on my first post, much appreciated, just for the record I live on the Sydney outskirts near the Blue Mountains, where I live we were effected by smoke but not fire thank god, but others were not so lucky.
You may want to check out the news from a CBS affiliate in Sydney channel 10 they have a show call the project and their web page may be enlightening as to what the Aussie government is doing down here to combat the virus, mind you we are only 25 million people give or take, but they have developed a strategy to test the country, sounds promising but I will believe it when I see it. stay safe stay healthy
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Phaser_1962, glad to see another post from you on this forum. The CBS Affiliate you mention sounds interesting. Whomever is in charge in Australia has to be better than who is in charge here. I agree that it's best not to count on strategies working, although, again, at least you all have one. There seems to be none here which  would even reassure me at all of its success-no plan. It is great that you were not affected by the fire and I am sorry for those that were. Hope you and yours stay safe and stay healthy as well.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Are you on a "no social distancing" if I may ask - or were you ever since the virus appeared?
Quote 0 0