Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Yes, Trump was the laughing stock at Nato. Would be funny if not serious. And did you hear him announce after he left in a huff that he may just pull the USA out of NATO? OMG!
Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Yes, Trump was the laughing stock at Nato. Would be funny if not serious. And did you hear him announce after he left in a huff that he may just pull the USA out of NATO? OMG!
Thoughts? Links?

God help us all if he does.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, God help us all with everything he does....just gets worse and worse because the serving Republicans not only ignore his crimes but enable him. I hope whatever Democrat (I don't think Trump's Republican challengers have much of a chance) gets in beats him by a lot.  We really need him removed and I don't see that happening.
Quote 0 0
Renee
Just found out that the second attack was by a Saudi who was here to learn from our military. Well trump was finally laughed at in public by very important people in this world with the exception of the Prime Minster of England, I feel he is as corrupt as trump. I personally love the add that Mr.Biden put out great job. At least the Prime Minster of Canada was man enough to say yes I was joking. trump has been saying for the last 3 years that he wants to pull out of NATO. Those of us old enough remember what as I have now learned was only half the crimes committed against certain people I have gained so much by reading and watching documentaries about WW2. That is why NATO was formed. So big baby trump wants to cry and threaten to pull out of NATO 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
IMO  We need to be a part of NATO..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I appreciate your post, Renee. But I still would not put it past Trump to pull out of NATO...if Putin asked or if he got his pride hurt from them laughing at him.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I don’t know if I am in the right place but it seems the republicans are trying to gloss over a problem that they are trying to hide. It seems that a white advisor by the name of Steven Miller has had some VERY interesting emails leaked per NBC News. Seems he has promoted white nationalist ideologies of white genocide, immigrants as criminals and eugenics. This man is the person behind hard line immigration polices, the separation of children from parents. There are more too many to list and the one that upsets me more is the taking of money from the military budget to build trumps stupid wall that doesn’t work anyway. Why are the republicans in office not doing anything about him? Maybe because trump says he has a Jewish background. Miller is not a Jewish name this man needs to be fired.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Renee, I don't believe the serving Republicans give a crap. As to why they are not stopping Trump there has to be one or more reasons. Speculation has been they are afraid of him (to that, I say, why? they actually can yield more power over him than he can), they may be afraid of Putin/Trump's relationship to him, they may be taking money (at least some of them) or have taken it from the Russians themselves. We know McConnell did. Or they think they need Trump's backing to hold on to their jobs/seats. Many of these same Republicans served under multiple other Presidents and while, yes, there were apparently some issues it seemed like they at least somewhat worked with Democrats. Or perhaps they have been brainwashed like Trump. In Dr. Fiona Hill's testimony she pointed out that "some members of this committee" seem to be spouting the KREMLIN line - that Ukraine attacked the USA in the 2016 election-not Russia. It is infuriating to see Trump trying to take military money to pay for the wall which someone was able to saw through with a regular saw....Trump just needs to go....and they could have Pence (ok we've sunken low but he's not Trump) a Republican President. So I have no real idea why go along with Trump. I hope it burns them in the elections if not before. By the way Miller can be a Jewish name. Which of course would make even less sense the way he behaves, but it is possible. Trump won't change....and neither will these serving Republicans I doubt..so we have to change the party in charge.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I pray that all the fine young people of America that can vote do so if not it is there generation that will be left to clean up the mess and I just don’t think that is right. So many collage age young people are supporting Democrats. I have talked to my granddaughter about this as it will be her first time to vote. I told her she needs to be informed. It is really sad that our Jr and senior kids have been exposed to such a corrupt president. I strongly feel that Barr and the rest of the less than honorable people who refuse to admit that trump is only out to make money. I really believe he has a lot to hide on his tax returns or he would release them. What is he afraid of? Maybe it has to do with his two sets books one for loans which he defaults on any way or the set he uses to keep his taxes down.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you Renee and I'm afraid to see all the criminality Trump is hiding with his financials and tax returns. I wish that a whistleblower in his accounting firm Mazars or Deutsche Bank would come forward and just release them....but I'm sure they are afraid of retaliation-and rightly so-even if they want to. Yes, and many more young people are voting this year and voting Democrat...we've got to continue to put the word out to anyone 18 or over.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
We MUST GET the sitting nutbar out of the WH NOW!!!

IMO
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Speaking of Bars

Image may contain: text
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, yes we need to get Trump removed from office NOW. I heard - perhaps this was at the NATO conference, not sure, that he went off on a ramble about losing water due to too much flushing of toilets and water dripping from sinks...said he will have the EPA look into it! Bonkers! And dangerous!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Delta Flight per your posting I can't drink but right now I could use a bar in my shower-with Trump in office, that is.
Quote 0 0