Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Sorry I can not remember their names but they have been 'big players" in the Republican conservative field and have much experience. They have already raised millions of dollars. Perhaps some light at the end of the tunnel?
Quote 0 0
Renee
I saw a link on the news that I watch they are not in line with the hard right wing of the republicans. I was going to vote straight party line in the November election, but if the can prove to me they are on the up and up if in my state I will vote for them. I can’t even get Tom Cole to respond to me and the dumb ass is from my own town.
But because I am a Democratic in my state if you aren’t Republican you don’t exist. Even OU new governor started out ok but has fallen in to trap of the republicans. At first I didn’t want to believe that this state could elect someone who is so corrupt that states got him banned from doing mortgages in their states he is a crook gust like the last two governors we had. Only republicans have a say.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
pardon? please can you clarify who is ban from doing mortgages in some states? I am at loss 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, Renee. We have the same problem here. And yes, that conservative group against Trump seem to be more moderate. I, like cpmty don't understand the banned mortgages, maybe you can clarify?
Quote 0 0