Ritaruby
I honestly thought they could only fill this seat with another Democrat! And look who it is? Word also in the newsletter is Sessions is considering a run also...but not I think for the same seat. If anyone has more information, links, thoughts, please post
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
(Sighs) I figured those monsters were gonna be the ones to decide and I really cant believe jeff sessions is coming back after all the evil he did to those poor innocent kids at the borderline along with the other monsters in our White House.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Ttrumpturd_Now - I would assume there will be an election....I don't think they can now just pick either a Democrat or a Republican. Anyone else know more?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I notice that our friends here haven't commented in your posts lately😦usually they always comment or post but I haven't seen much of their posts either. Even when I post, I mostly dont have anyone commenting, I guess they are doing other things I dont know, I hope they are not backing out of standing up for democracy. I sometimes see Delta Flight and Mkhm or something posting and I sometimes dont comment because I dont know how to answer their thoughts on something either because I haven't heard what they heard or I dont understand what they want to communicate to us but I love their answers to our questions and their thoughts as well☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, my friend. I will tell you my (lengthy) experience with our forum. You are correct that it has slowed down recently, and most recently you and I have been "talking" to each other, while Delta Flight has posted his cartoons and MarmBha (I hope I spelled that right without seeing it) has responded. Many people, I will use Quietstorm just as one example, just post on and off, probably when the subject matter particularly moves them and they need or want to vent. Since I have been a Moderator on this forum we have had many "ebbs and flows", if you will. It will seem as if nobody but Moderators are posting and then it picks up. Sometime it stays up for awhile and sometimes it goes down. This has been discussed before but it's been awhile. I am in touch with the Editor(s) and she/they are not concerned about it. It's been brought to my attention by others that many people are on more than one forum. It has also been brought to my attention that, due to our "rules" (for lack of a better word - they are really just about respect, honestly) posted at the top of the forum that we get less activity than the forums where-and this is a direct quote from someone who used to post "it seems like the other forums get more activity because they allow people to be nastier" -may not be exact quote, but close. My personal opinion here is that you not be concerned about it. If we only "talk" to each other and Delta Flight myself and the Editors are ok with that. So while it is wonderful to read other people's posts and points of view, it is going to slow down a lot at times....and I think we need to ne ok with that (your choice of course, but I would like you to stay on and not be concerned about it). I will post again as this is long.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd, my friend, as to your mention of not knowing how to respond when someone posts something you don't understand....when that happens, ask them to clarify it so you do understand them and I'd also google search what they've posted. I have done that before. I will assume that we all keep up on mainstream news here but do read different things. I do not think any lack of activity on this forum means people are not standing up for Democracy. Also, other forums allow Republicans  along with Democrats - and the only Republicans we allow on our forum are those who want Trump out of office (and therefore we attract mostly Democrats). The forums which allow both can have more activity and get much more "heated" and personally I just don't do "drama." Slowing down of the posting can be not fun sometimes but it usually picks up and even if that's a little bit, again I see that as better. I think our forum is the most respectful and transparent one out there.  Remember too, that nobody really has the "answers" for sure. We post what we hear and read. I'm sure people are also doing other things as well.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You also don't need to know how to answer people's thoughts. People post what they hear and read and this is a place to vent respectfully.  I hope I have helped here. Please let me know. Thanks.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Please excuse my grammatical errors.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Also you can share our newsletter subscription and our forum with others you know who may want to post..
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😄😊I understand thank you for telling me and yes you are right as long as we post and commenting we are still saving democracy anyway we can, I just thought I would bring what I said to you to your attention because I didn't know if that was normal or not. I dont know if I been here since the people here brought us the impeachment forum to start having us talk about our opinions of the monsters in our White House and how to get rid of them and such, I would of been able to know how it works here back then😊 If there are other things I dont know about the impeachment forum I would love to know.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thank you, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I can not think of anything more that you need to know about the forum, honestly. Just great to have you here and moderating.😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Awww thank you so much for having me here😊I love commenting here and helping any way I can.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You are welcome. You are an important part of our forum and of our Moderators.😃
Quote 1 0