Ritaruby
I had begun thinking about this recently but had not said it out loud or posted it...and now it looks like this theory is actually under consideration. And that is Putin being behind the government shutdown. See the "Bombshell" article about this in today's newsletter. I have said this is not about the wall. I believe that the Democrats and Mueller may now explore this....think about it....he could have gotten his stupid wall built for 2 years with an a GOP majority in the House and in the Senate. RIGHT before the Dems took over the House he announced the shutdown. And his comments and McConnell's (who I hear is knee deep in ties to Russia and China himself) about "I don't know how long the shutdown will last. Could be days, months, or even YEARS. If it is YEARS then our government as we have known it is pretty much gone...an aim of both Trump's and Putin's....Trump has always wanted to privatize (sp?) everything to make (dirty) money off of it.

And Trump has managed to do pretty much everything else Putin asks....and if and when the government DOES reopen...will we lose people who fear another shutdown and go to work in the private industry?

I hope this is proven because I very much think it is true. I have always believed that since Trump was on the campaign trail and got elected that Russia was and is behind everything (with some input from Saudi Arabia-remember Putin "high fiveing" the Saudi Crown Prince at the one Summit. Thoughts? Comments? Links?
Quote 0 0
cpmty
hmm that makes sense...everything. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed cpmty….when you think of everything and the timing and all of the secret and not so secret meetings between Trump and Putin...and recently the news people say that Trump destroyed his interpreter's notes from his 2 hour meeting with Putin in Helsinki....but they think Putin still has them...Will be interesting to see how this all goes down...and I hope Trump goes down and out...and then to prison!
Quote 0 0