Ritaruby
Did you all see this? Sends chills down my spine.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
hmm well that makes me think what happened in 2004 N.Y.CITY blackout... (and NorthEaster N.Y.state) they never told us what really happened then. And they can do it again?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty - Apparently they can...and it's interesting you mention that blackout...who knows, could have been Russia....the Intelligence officials are warning Trump, his administration and all Americans but Trump is now calling it "fake news", saying they were misrepresented - even though it was all recorded on live tv and they were under oath...and he initially told them to "go back to school."
Quote 1 0
cpmty
we have a mentally ill irrational person and a traitor !
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I agree completely. But now after the recent Intelligence reports we have a POTUS who is not only mentally ill and not capable of controlling his impulses...we for sure have one who is a real clear and present danger to the USA. Thank God the Dems are in the House and a FEW GOP members are slowly coming to their senses....and that the Intelligence professionals stay in their jobs....hopefully because they want help keep America safe...but unfortunately its up to the Orange Creeper since they take their orders from him. I hope that either Muller, the SDNY or both get him and his family and cronies very soon!
Quote 1 0