Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Last night on Rachel Maddow she showed a shot of Bob Goodlatte, Trey Gowdy and Devin Nunes together. She said they have asked Rod Rosenstein to hand over the evidence he has from the FBI re: anything Trump and election related/any other Republican crimes. She said it is being requested as a ruse to than find something in this information to "justify" Trump firing Rod Rosenstein "for good cause." She said Rosenstein is actually considering this! And just when I thought they would get him.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Comey was correct when he said "This is not some tin-pot dictatorship."  But if Congress allows Trump to keep acting the part of a dictator, rather than head of a Constitutional democracy, we will become like a tin-pot dictatorship.  Let's be clear on one thing:  It is the Republican majority in Congress, not the Democrats, who are enabling this Trump dismantling of the rule of law and democratic principles.  We are at a point where ordinary Americans need to stand up and show their patriotism and loyalty to the Constitution.  
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ballhawk, once again you took the words right out of my mouth - or post rather. Great minds think alike, meaning you, myself and everyone on this forum. We shall prevail and save our Democracy - one way or the other!
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Ritaruby if you run for President I will vote for you.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Aw,..thanks Ballhawk.😃 I appreciate the compliment, kidding or not....and if YOU would run I would vote for YOU as well....sorry not in the cards for me but I am getting as politically active as I am able to.
Quote 0 0