Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Stormy Daniels' Attorney said that they have a good idea of who threatened Stormy Daniels and would be revealing that soon...which means they will also likely find out who put this person up to it and why... "Leave Trump alone or else...."
Quote 1 0
droberts
Well I hope Trump is the one who gets the "or else"!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, droberts according to what I have viewed on MSNBC Stormy Daniels and her lawyer go to court today actually - and newscasters say they have the upper hand. If they do find out who threatened her in that parking lot referencing her daughter and "it would be a shame to have her be without a mother" - or words to that effect - they were directed either by Trump or by someone on Trump's behalf - I feel certain Trump knew but even if he didn't - it smells like the work of Michael Cohen, Trump's "former Fixer" and I hope they found out both who did this and who ordered it. I always hope Trump gets the "or else."
Quote 1 0