Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
droberts
Lisa Paige is getting grilled tomorrow, don't know if that's televised though. I might check in the morning and watch a bit if it is.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, OMG when are the Repugs going to let these people ALONE? The Inspector General Report found no bias....I tuned in to some of today's session and after about 10 minutes could not stand it any more. You are a brave woman. Please let us know if Lisa's interview is televised and if so how it goes....if anything like today's looked like, I hope she can take it like Peter seemed to do!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ballhawk I only saw a small part of this televised investigation...that was all I could take...but I believe I did see the Senator you are speaking about-the Democrat-make those comments. From what I saw, I thought Strzok also conducted himself well. And what I did not see they showed on MSNBC-clips of the "put bull" Trey Creep Gowdy and Johnson - like he should even be sitting there investigating someone other than himself...and one or two of the Republicans I saw I thought were just as nasty as they were during the Rosenstein investigation. What a waste of time for the Repugs in the House. Guess they can't do anything else so they need to try and trash the FBI, agents, Mueller's investigation and all who try and keep us safe. Peter made a mistake just like Hillary did and now his is getting almost as blown out of proportion. I wish they'd work on the multiple issues to which they are NOT giving attention as mentioned by the Democrats.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, droberts you bring up a good point. I am aware of this and - though they surely need to do more - interesting that the Senate Intelligence Committee report and the House Intelligence (or lack thereof!) Committee reports are SO VASTLY DIFFERENT, isn't it? I doubt the Senate would waste their time on these stupid grilling sessions. Oh shoot, I missed Devin leave the room...poor Devin - NOT! He is a traitor and a skunk...skunks probably smell better.
Quote 0 0
droberts
droberts wrote:
What struck me is how Republicans tried to block the release of the previous private interview of Strzok. The dems gave repugs until 5pm today to give them a house rule as to why they couldn't release them. If they don't provide it, the Dems will release all transcripts to the public.

Seems Repugs took some kind of procedural vote to block the Dems from releasing the transcript of the previous closed door interrogation of Strzok. Hope Dems fight this, bring up every chance they get in public and TV.

Also, the interrogation of Lisa Paige today is closed door, not televised. Just hope she doesn't say anything stupid.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I am thinking this same way, droberts.
Quote 0 0