Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Started by Adam Schiff:

http://action.adamschiff.com/page/s/acq-180705-scotus?source=ads_facebook_180705_donlal1_ad2_23842938336800019
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I already signed☺
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
thanks again droberts, and like Destroy_Trumpturd_now I signed this as well.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope this will stop the nomination.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hope this will help to stop the nomination too, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - but even if this alone does not there are many other active plans to delay and ultimately hopefully stop this nomination. This nominee has a ton of paperwork to be poured through by the Senators which would mean it's highly unlikely that Mitch McConnell's deadline of October confirmation would be reached-he actually recommended someone else. The Dems are looking for everything they can do to stop this nomination and there are many protests, Let us hope. If delayed until after the mid terms maybe we'll take back the House and the Senate and then he won't get in. He apparently lied under oath at one point too, so there are issues with him.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah that's what I figured and I know we Democrats are NEVER gonna give up😄
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Dems do NOT give up!😄
Quote 1 0