Ritaruby
Everyone I am just as angry as you all are. And frankly just as scared of what Trump will do and be allowed to do to and for our country. But it's important to keep up some hope, so that momentum and energy in the resistance movement will thrive. It WILL get better, of that I remain convinced. 
This is of course your place to vent and express your feelings, but please inside your sadness of this very dire situation throw in some hope, humor-look at Delta Flight's cartoons or watch Saturday Night Live, whatever helps you shine from the inside. Because we all need each other now more than ever. Thanks for reading this. R
Quote 1 0
droberts
I love to watch the Late show with Stephen Colbert, he's right on top of the Trump situation. I record on DVR and watch in the morning while I have my coffee. This makes the day start off on a good note, laughter!!!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Good idea droberts, I may just have to do this too!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Give hope to this little girl.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/19/us/haitians-lose-protected-status/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
otmichele
Okay, I agree about Colbert and also record and watch in the morning[smile]  I have tremendous hope, but do not just participate in this forum.  I get out and talk with people, protest when I can and sign anything that comes my way.  The resistance comes in all different ways and needs to be supported by all its members.  However, I do enjoy reading the forum and occasionally throwing in some of my own thoughts.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Again..Please give hope for a future to this little girl

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/19/us/haitians-lose-protected-status/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
otmichele
She has it from me and all the other children he wants out.  I fully support and plan on attending a demonstration.  Hope is innate in every human being.  Let's go get this man!!!! 
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Afternoon to all....Bob Carper here

It seems as though the forum that has seen monumental posts from myself, RitaRuby, DeltaFlight, and othr unsung heroes has quieted down.  This is to be expected so even some of the most staunch of us take a breather,  To all the new arrivals on the forum, a hearty welcome and it is a pleasure having you on board.  For those of us that are looking for new and innovative ideas how to get rid of Trumpturd, Stay with it.....sooner or later that miserable bastard with the orange face is going to walk the plank.

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Bob. I should probably take more breathers but getting him out - and getting my venting out to people who are like minded helps my sanity. We will prevail!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This girl has my hope and support too..unfortunately I can not go to a demonstration...but am totally behind those who choose to do so..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Well put otmichele...I also do what I can besides this forum...and whenever you feel like it your thoughts are welcomed.
Quote 0 0