Ritaruby
I can't stand when I see legitimate polling which says Trump is predicted to win. I just can't stand it, so I have decided to ignore it (them). Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah there are other polls that are saying he's loosing and some say he will be impeached before 2020 so I dont know what to believe either to be honest. I'm just not letting my hopes go high til I see a Democrat get elected for our President.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, my friend, you are entitled to do whatever you want with your hopes. I personally am not trying to be unrealistic and think that a President (and I use the term loosely) who openly welcomes election interference from foreign countries, cheats every chance he can get and has his "personnel" and son "do his bidding" - because he obviously does not think he can win the election fairly-when the Dems don't play dirty-may not win. But I am keeping my own hopes up. We flipped the House in 2018 which has not been done for decades I think and we are winning now in the other elections a good deal of the time. As to polls, they can only try and predict based upon certain information. To me polls are kind of like playing the stock market or buying a lottery ticket or forecasting the weather....or being an on commission Financial Planner. Only "perhaps" and "likely" and "probable" are available. I try - now I said try not always succeed - to not pay much attention to the polls, especially this far out.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I meant I am not unrealistic in thinking that Trump can win in the above post. But I also think he can lose too.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
How could they seriously predict a win for trump if the Dems are proving his wrong doing in the impeachment inquiry. Thats just wrong and unfair.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_now - This is why I only keep one eye half open to the polls...they can only try to predict and who knows, Russian bots may be on the polling too! No, this is not a joke.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
That explains now.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This is my own opinion, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. Others may believe otherwise.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well it does make perfect sense.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, it does make sense I think to be knowledgeable about the polling but to not put too much energy and intent and belief on the polls. They have been wrong before.
Quote 1 0