Monday, December 2, 2019
thetrumpimpeachment
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well if he's trying to take  away the affordable care from the poor people so we can die, then he doesn't care if people die in Puerto Rico.
Quote 3 0
Dancy007
I am still in shock that someone as awful as TRUMP is running our country and he doesn't even understand basic principles! What's even WORSE is the people who stand by him and except his lies for truth. What they fail to realize is that the Lord has turned them over to themselves, anyone who believes a lie as the truth! Lord help us all, Satan is in full swing!
Quote 2 0
TheCalifornian
Orangey's crap has always,(over the top. 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
Oh Please!  Wake me up and tell me it was just a BAD DREAM!!![rolleyes]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
It WAS a bad dream! Except we are living a nightmare! I stay sane with the thought that one day we will all wake up and good honest non corrupt positive caring empathetic politicians will take over and clean up the mess he has made! Karma - it is working against him! Love everyone's comments...and can't beet that Preet Bahara listing! Hang in there - this won't go on forever...Mueller is really good at what he does!
Quote 1 0
DRR2017
Ritaruby wrote:
It WAS a bad dream! Except we are living a nightmare! I stay sane with the thought that one day we will all wake up and good honest non corrupt positive caring empathetic politicians will take over and clean up the mess he has made! Karma - it is working against him! Love everyone's comments...and can't beet that Preet Bahara listing! Hang in there - this won't go on forever...Mueller is really good at what he does!

I know. I'm just damn tired of living the nightmare. [frown] I'm normally a pretty patient person but each day it's something new. I want the Impeachment party to begin!!!!!
Quote 1 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Trump's belief system: "If you're black, you're a slack.  If you're brown, you can drown. If you're yellow, plump my pillow.  If you're white, you're all right." The Racist in Chief, soul of incompetence and no accountability.  Like his golf tournament trophy is going to help heal the shock, pain and loss in PR.  And the GOP does NOTHING!!  I surely wonder what the "normal" GOP voters are thinking and feeling.  Not the "victims" of Trump's base who rode the gravy train of industrial jobs and ignored all the warnings that it would not last and didn't bother to retrain.  My state has offered retraining through the Employment Offices for years and years!
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I hear you Ellen and ERR2017....I am tired of living the nightmare...and Karma and/or impeachment could not happen fast enough!
Quote 0 0