Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Who do you think will win the nomination?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Who do you think will win the nomination?

Nobody is worthy of it!!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Umm ok who would you want for Democratic President then, if I can ask? 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Umm ok who would you want for Democratic President then, if I can ask? 

Haven't seen one yet worthy of it!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I see, soooo are you with the Democrats? Or are you not with any political party?☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I am interested to know that, too Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, you are of course entitled to your opinion....and though I know Trump and cronies try to cause trouble all over the globe....you have Trudeau.  Fair warning, if Trump should win I could become your neighbor (now wouldn't that be fun?  I still stick with Biden and next Harris. And I would love to see their combo.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Seriously, Delta Flight? You think none of the candidates are worthy of the Democratic Nomination...we agree most of the time but not this time...and that, of course if fine.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now I still think Biden will win the nomination...but I could be surprised, and, if I am in my own personal opinion we may be in trouble.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed- Delta Flight...of all others besides Biden I think Harris stands the best chance of winning...a very tough fight.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I like Kamala Harris but don't appreciate how she went after Biden in the last debate. And maybe I am "opening a can of worms" here but I did not appreciate her jabs at Biden in the last debate...have yet to watch tonight's am recording it. And (showing my age) I was around when busing began and children were bussed to my school to END segregation....I'm not sure I feel sorry for her being bused. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Delta Flight...I also do not see Warren as strong enough to beat Trump. No doubt she is strong and has a clear message...but beating Trump, me personally I don't see it...and I don't see it with Bernie either. Bernie has some good ideas but he almost yells everything when he gets passionate....and to me the tone and facial expressions are too much like Trump's...not the views though.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
True, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now we all have freedom of choice in who we choose in the run off election...I think it's safe to assume we will all choose the Democratic candidate though, whoever they are. Just look at the Alternative Orange you-know-what! His Republican challenger doesn't seem to be making waves, nor does another Republican who claims he is considering running on the "R" ticket...forgot his name. They are both saner than Trump though.
Quote 1 0