Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts Show full post »
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Bob, I hope and pray every day that things will get better this year...I definitely think we are in for a "telling" year and perhaps a rocky one..but we may go through some trials before it gets better. This morning, New Year's Day morning, turned on the news (possibly my first mistake..should have watched the Parades or something else!) And saw several possible wars-with Iran, Pakistan and North Korea and Trump's comment "I have the nuclear (sp?) button my my desk...." 

You may find that it was Kim who said he has the button on his desk per my link to it below.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/north-koreas-kim-says-open-to-dialog-with-south-korea-will-only-use-nukes-if-threatened/ar-BBHHyBd?ocid=U452DHP
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hi Donna

Welcome to the Senior Members level.[biggrin]

Great job.
Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Donna, you have arrived! (Pardon the pun Delta Flight-great that you noticed...I missed this!)
Quote 0 0
wynsar
Not on tonight 1/2/18 Spectrum 10PM EST??
Quote 0 0
wynsar
apology found it tonight 1/2/18 10PM Spectrum channel 140 AHCHD
Quote 0 0
droberts
Guess I am a Senior in more ways than one!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
droberts
Will be watching again tonight. Don't know if any episodes other than the first have to do with more on America. The  preview information made it sound like the whole series had to do with it. We'll see. Should still be interesting though. They do tend to rerun episodes before and after the newest.
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Me too, droberts...a Senior in more ways than one![wink][smile]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Speaking for myself and I believe if I may all of the forum, wynsar, no apologies needed...just glad you found the channel.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Looks like it was only the first episode "America" that was concerning the U.S., so far anyway. It was still interesting though. I could definitely see many of Hitler's characteristics and mental instabilities in Trump. It's still worth watching.

Quote 0 0