Monday, December 2, 2019
Nana Cathy
I have been looking forward to the day I would hear, "Muller Indictments, 13 Russians for interferance".
Last but not least 3 of POTUS campaign member's.

Oh I have a psychic moment

TRUMP WILL ANNOUNCE "FAKE NEWS CONCERNING RUSSIANS"

AND

THIS CLEARS ME, NO COLLUSION, NO COLLUSION 

LMAO, OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY !

ps: once someone explains it to him 😉

new computer, sorry for all the mistakes
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Nana Cathy wrote:
I have been looking forward to the day I would hear, "Muller Indictments, 13 Russians for interferance".
Last but not least 3 of POTUS campaign member's.

Oh I have a psychic moment

TRUMP WILL ANNOUNCE "FAKE NEWS CONCERNING RUSSIANS"

AND

THIS CLEARS ME, NO COLLUSION, NO COLLUSION 

LMAO, OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY !

ps: once someone explains it to him 😉

new computer, sorry for all the mistakes

Trumps wall crumbles around him as his marriage does. 
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Nana Cathy and it's funny you mention his response because he has JUST tweeted out I believe the same response and had Sarah Huckabee Sanders (everyone here knows she is my favorite person-not) do a press announcement that these recent Russian indictments PROVE THERE IS NO COLLUSION-In those very words! Trump knows this began in 2014 but he is not acknowledging the piece where they state what went on right before the 2016 election and their connections with person affiliated with the Trump campaign to swing the votes in Trump's favor!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
No need to apologize for computer mistakes Nana Cathy - we all have made them. There is apparently a way to spell check here which droberts has given me but again it has reached above my head so I try and use the spell check on my computer for typos...but we normally read "around" them here. You are fine.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Evening EVERYBODY !!!! (and what a great evening this has been !!!)  I printed out the news bulletin and read it over and over....Mueller has filed indictment procedures against the Russian operatives that have meddled in our electoral system since 2014 !!!  This is the most damaging statements against Trump's denials that there has been no collusion.  The newly revealed fact state otherwise !!!

Changing the subject.....Peapod says they will be delivering the apple pie tomorrow about 8 am.  GREAT !!!!

Have a great evening, folks.  I know I will for sure!!!

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Evening EVERYBODY !!!! (and what a great evening this has been !!!)  I printed out the news bulletin and read it over and over....Mueller has filed indictment procedures against the Russian operatives that have meddled in our electoral system since 2014 !!!  This is the most damaging statements against Trump's denials that there has been no collusion.  The newly revealed fact state otherwise !!!

Changing the subject.....Peapod says they will be delivering the apple pie tomorrow about 8 am.  GREAT !!!!

Have a great evening, folks.  I know I will for sure!!!

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Apple pie and ice cream are good for breakfast.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Hopefully trumpturd will be next pretty soon.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Yes, I believe Trump will be next. In his mind, living in the alternate reality he does, Mueller has just said that he and his campaign are innocent. Rosenstein really walked a fine line with his brief statement and I can't blame him. I would think Trump's lawyers would recognize that he is not cleared...seems kind of horrid that they have to brief the President on something he is the subject of...but if this keeps him quiet for awhile I guess it's worth it...tick tock for Trump.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob, Agreed, I was elated at this new information also! Now we all know what Delta Flight eats for breakfast..lol..Bob, please send him some of that pie!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Russia loves American elections. 106.jpg 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, wherever do you get these cartoons?
Quote 0 0