droberts
If anyone is interested there is a website that lists Rallies and Protests. Petitions links will be listed too when possible.

Check it out here:

rallylist.com

Check this one out if your able to travel:

https://www.facebook.com/events/530158777342771/

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this listing. I personally am unable to attend rallies due to illness so I do my resisting by phone and email and mail...but I admire greatly everyone who goes out to resist and protest.
Quote 0 0
Animal Lover
If I lived near a big city I would go to any protest rally that they had.  I live in Macon Ga and not to many protest rallies happen around here.  If they ever had one and I knew about it I would attend it.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you Animal Lover. But as I'm sure you know you can make your voice heard with ongoing petition signing and continuing to contact your Senators and Congress people (OK I know most of them seem like they tune a deaf ear but the more loud voices still the better I think...at the very least it makes me anyway feel better that I did something for the Resist movement).
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good evening everybody....this is the most serious news  items I have seen conveyeyed to me on the Impeach Trump situation.....and all of the humor has gone out of what I have to tell you.  News articles I received today on "Impeach Trump" have shifted into dead level serious.  Where before they were just news articles, now they convey Trump's rapidly serious mental condition.  Worse still, that idiot does not even know he is mentally ill.  Even worse, he does NOT EVEN THINK HE IS MENTALLY ILL !!!  Now it is critical.  We must remove him from office before he starts a nuclear war with the North Koreans.  He must be FORCED into leaving the North Koreans alone, as well as the rest of the world.  It is no longer a matter of acting in haste.....it is IMPERATIVE we act quickly and decisively, otherwise we may not have a planet left anymore.  To RitaRuby, DeltaFlight, Ellen, Animal Lover, and all those with which I correspond regularly, we MUST redouble our efforts to see that Trumpturd is not only impeached, but also locked up securely in prison.  WE CANNOT WAIT !!!!  If all of you thought Adolph Hitler was terrible, you haven.t seen anything yet !!!!!  

More later....it is past nightfall here in Maryland....I will add more tomy articles tomorrow (Monday December 11)

Cheers and thanks for reading this information

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
wynsar
I went to "Rallies and Protest" site....something is not right(?)..can someone verify this is a genuine,Progressive site...Perhaps I am becoming too cautious.....but R&P site has a 'trollish" "fake alt right vibe"
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Wysnar, I know nothing about this site and know it was recommended in good faith but do be careful please...we all know "they" are out there trolling...R (the dog picture is adorable by the way!)
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Bob. Redoubling efforts to resist as we speak.R
Quote 0 0
wynsar
thank you for responding we do need to be careful...
I guess I am always more wary of .com's vs .orgs
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
As well you should be careful. No worries...I will respond always. Please keep posting, it is important that we hear your views and input and that you - as all of us - get to voice our opinions in this trying time right now. 
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Monday Morning folks

I did not have a chance to complete my stuff last night because my computer went down last night and started producing incredibly bad results.  I pulled plugs and with good fortune, I restored it to good working order.

However, the most serious matters still exist and if you all review the articles posted in The Trump Impeachment and especially the article by CenturyLink (which was formerly Level 3) you should be scared out of your minds.  In this article edited on December 10, it stated that psychitrists examination of Donald Trump are disclosing that he is deteriorating at a much faster pace than before.    This states that "Trump is mentally falling apart" and the issues of increasing stress  where Trumpturd is becoming increasingly unable to separate fact from fantasy is becoming very serious.   Conspiracy threats and  imaginary threats are going on inside his head.    They lie outside the real world.    The article goes on to point to Adolf Hitler as one similarly victimized by delusions, particularly as the world evolved in 1945.  
The article goes on to cite reassurances from (Trump's) handlers are not reassuring.

What to do?  Start worrying lest Trump push the wrong button and plunge the world into a nuclear war.  The  CenturyLink article is damn right scary.  Is now the time to say Something Ought To Be Done to start saying Something MUST be done....and damn fast, before the entire world blows up in a nuclear holucast.  Read this article....and plan for your next fallout shelter

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Regarding internet security look for Secure Lock icon in address bar as well as the "s" at end of the http= https for secure.

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob yes...something must be done. But we need to have hope as well.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Morning all

Bob Carper here...I agree SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE AND QUICKLY !!!!  It has grown much more serious than that which I (and many others) initially posted to this forum (and to many other destinations as well).  Trumpturd now is a clear and present danger to all of us.  Impeaching that bastard will be tantamount to a slap on the wrist.  Locking him up in a place for the criminally insane might work.  At least there would be hope.  When psychiatrists all concur that Donald Asshole is day by day losing his marbles, we have a menace.  What if he has his hand on the nuclear button and decided the day would be a good day to show Kim Jung Un that we have decided to blow him away?  What if for any sundry reason Trumpturd decides to start World War Three even without the North Koreans?  Clearly, as long as Trumpturd remains in power, we are in deep trouble.

I am truly scared.  Can you blame me?

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.