Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts Show full post »
Delta Flight
Good Monday Morning folks

I did not have a chance to complete my stuff last night because my computer went down last night and started producing incredibly bad results.  I pulled plugs and with good fortune, I restored it to good working order.

However, the most serious matters still exist and if you all review the articles posted in The Trump Impeachment and especially the article by CenturyLink (which was formerly Level 3) you should be scared out of your minds.  In this article edited on December 10, it stated that psychitrists examination of Donald Trump are disclosing that he is deteriorating at a much faster pace than before.    This states that "Trump is mentally falling apart" and the issues of increasing stress  where Trumpturd is becoming increasingly unable to separate fact from fantasy is becoming very serious.   Conspiracy threats and  imaginary threats are going on inside his head.    They lie outside the real world.    The article goes on to point to Adolf Hitler as one similarly victimized by delusions, particularly as the world evolved in 1945.  
The article goes on to cite reassurances from (Trump's) handlers are not reassuring.

What to do?  Start worrying lest Trump push the wrong button and plunge the world into a nuclear war.  The  CenturyLink article is damn right scary.  Is now the time to say Something Ought To Be Done to start saying Something MUST be done....and damn fast, before the entire world blows up in a nuclear holucast.  Read this article....and plan for your next fallout shelter

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
[/QUOTE

Hi Bob

Nice to hear from you again. I hope you gave up night flying and head landings from bed. 

Take care

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
droberts
The rally website is not encrypted. I wouldn't enter or make any passwords or enter any personal information. I only use it to search or browse for protests/rallies concerning Trump Impeachment. I have Virus Security on my computer and no alerts have shown up, but I'm still careful. If you have a Facebook account, Rally List is on there also and is encrypted. You may not get as much information unless you click on the protest which takes you to rally list website. Hard to find info on those protests. Tom Steyer is suppose to be having one for impeachment in January also.

Hope that helps some.
Donna
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Donna...that helps.
Quote 0 0
droberts
PETITION  Democrats denounce Republicans attack on our Social Safety Net. (Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security)

https://action.dccc.org/petition/protect-our-social-safety-net?sc=em-share_protect-our-social-safety-net

It may want a donation after you submit your information for the petition, if you don't want to donate just close the website.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great link droberts...thanks for this..however I just saw a headline saying "GOP House and Senate have approved tax plan..." McConnell is trying to get it through before Doug Jones is sworn in..
Quote 0 0