Ritaruby
OMG! We are surely IN a "constitutional crisis" as they say. Did anyone see this disgusting display? The only time I see Trump smile is when he is with Putin....not with Melania....Democrats, keep it up, we need to get as serious as is possible now! Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
[​IMG]
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 2 0
Bobcarper99
Goodness Gracious Charlie Brown (alias Bob Carper)  That was a great Charlie Brown episode.  Wasn't that the one where a fruit fell off the tree and bopped him on the noggin???  Yours for loud laughs...Bob Carpre

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Outstanding cartoon, Delta Flight....my laugh for the day! Also takes me back to a time when things were, well...normal in politics and in the USA!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
You are so right Bob , I have always loved Charlie Brown. Let's hope Lucy pulls the football out from under the Republicans and Trump in 2020!
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Hi RitaRuby and DeltaFlight...That would be the next cartoon in the series...Lucy pulling the football out from under Charlie Brown.  I saw a lot of those episodes in my younger (?) days.

Bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Bob Carper
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob, agreed....that would be the next cartoon...I have loved these cartoons many years on into adulthood.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
[d44f4c05eaafff0286ea1cb62b8f64cb]
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
This cartoon says it all,  Delta  Flight.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Morning RitaRuby and DeltaFlight

I suspected that you two wonderful people would do this....post a cartoon showing Charlie Brown trying to kick the football but Lucy has yanked it away.  Just like old times, eh?  Right now I am sitting here waiting patiently for the delivery guy to bring up my two ink cartridges.  All I need is for the door to knock ad in he goes.  The rest of the day will be spent with me trying to install the ink cartridges.  Should be fun stuff, provided I do not trap my finger.  So, I sit and wait.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Morning RitaRuby and DeltaFlight

I suspected that you two wonderful people would do this....post a cartoon showing Charlie Brown trying to kick the football but Lucy has yanked it away.  Just like old times, eh?  Right now I am sitting here waiting patiently for the delivery guy to bring up my two ink cartridges.  All I need is for the door to knock ad in he goes.  The rest of the day will be spent with me trying to install the ink cartridges.  Should be fun stuff, provided I do not trap my finger.  So, I sit and wait.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Be patient Bob.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes Bob...Ahh...the good ol' days...when a President was a President and we could all at least relax knowing we still live in "the land of the free and the home of the brave" - not Trump, Inc.

Good luck with the ink cartridge....I have not much patience, myself.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
My never-ending thoughts for this sultry day May 7

Patience is a never ending virtue.  I have oodles of patience.  What I lack is good fortune.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I'm glad one of us has a lot of patience, Bob. As to good fortune...I think one has to look for it...look here, we get the benefit of your wit and wisdom on the forum - that's good fortune!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Afternoon RitaRuby and DeltaFlight...  For witticisms I am only as good as half of me used to be.  I deem it quite an accomplishment to have reached the ripe old age of 85 and still do not show the aging signs.  I hope it does not collapse under me....With vitality, one never knows where he is headed !!!  Yours for continued loud laughs!!!  Bob Carper

Bob Carper99@yahoo.com
Quote 1 0