Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Good afternoon to you too Bob. I think you'll be with us for awhile...you have a great attitude - and that goes a long way!😃
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Morning RitaRuby and DeltaFlight

I suspected that you two wonderful people would do this....post a cartoon showing Charlie Brown trying to kick the football but Lucy has yanked it away.  Just like old times, eh?  Right now I am sitting here waiting patiently for the delivery guy to bring up my two ink cartridges.  All I need is for the door to knock ad in he goes.  The rest of the day will be spent with me trying to install the ink cartridges.  Should be fun stuff, provided I do not trap my finger.  So, I sit and wait.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

All my pleasure Bob! Hope you enjoyed it!

Regards

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
Ritaruby wrote:
OMG! We are surely IN a "constitutional crisis" as they say. Did anyone see this disgusting display? The only time I see Trump smile is when he is with Putin....not with Melania....Democrats, keep it up, we need to get as serious as is possible now! Thoughts? Links?
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Afternoon RitaRuby and DeltaFlight...  For witticisms I am only as good as half of me used to be.  I deem it quite an accomplishment to have reached the ripe old age of 85 and still do not show the aging signs.  I hope it does not collapse under me....With vitality, one never knows where he is headed !!!  Yours for continued loud laughs!!!  Bob Carper

Bob Carper99@yahoo.com
is that in dog years?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
is that in dog years?

??

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Always enjoy your posts Bob!😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ask Bob your ?? Delta Flight....I think he was making a joke..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh, ok ask thunderbotbrown then, sorry.
Quote 0 0