Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Did you all catch Putin's public comment about how the media and everyone else should stop embarrassing and harassing President Trump? Seriously!? I wonder what Putin has on Trump or vice versa...I'm guessing Putin has more on Trump..could he be threatening him/his family? We all know when someone gets on Putin's bad side they end up poisoned or dead...or are they still doing business deals? Signed bipartisan sanctions-stronger ones-against Russia as well as Iran and North Korea sit on Trump's desk..were supposed to be put in place on 10/14...which has come and gone...and what's this about opening up the JFK assassination files? A historian a saw on MSNBC said that this could "publicly embarrass the FBI and/or the CIA" and somehow help conspiracy theories....sorry, did any other President open these up? Can you say yet another distraction against "that Russia thing?!"
Sorry...Happy Monday to all...let us do smell the roses today and pray that impeachment or resignation is another day closer.
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Hi RitaRupy (and others)

DID YOU SEE THE LATEST THING FROM Putin?  He says to the media and others (This might even include us good folk) that we should stop embarrasing Trump !!!  I never thought he would have the guts to come to the aid of his stricken friend Trump !!!  This is a clear violation of sanctity between Russia and the United States.  If somebody were to pay my air fare, I would love to go over there and tell that bastard off that our politics and our inalienable right of free speech are none of his ####### business.  I hope all of us on the Trump Impeachment find the words to tell that Russian bastard to go mind his own business

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob, as they say "...the whole world's a stage..." and Trump gave Putin ours!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Afternoon RitaRuby (and others)

Did y'all see the latest blurb on Idiot Boy?  And Especially the piece coming all the way from Russia (without love) urging us good folk over here to go easy on Donald The Idiot.  Some of our posts are evidently making it over to the frozen land about Trump.  Seems as though Trump has an ally in Putin.  We suspected they hung together.....now we are sure !!!!

To Russia Without Love

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You all I'm telling you Putin is either threatening Trump and his family and/or (most likely both!) he "has something" on Trump and/or they are doing business together...most likely organized crime business. Trump still won't say a bad word about Russia.....
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Hello again RitaRuby and others

Bob Carper again....with impact

The latest group of posts send me a clear signal.....We have to do something......when we start receiving messages from Vladimir Putin asking that we stop badgering Trump, it is an unmistakable signal they are in collusion with each other.  Each of them has yards upon yards of scandalmongering that they wish to hide.  Putin made a big mistake...he let the cat out of the bag by asking that we in the USA go easy on Trump.  Why should anybody in a foreign country ask a favor from us like that.  It is like the cockroach asking the cageowner..."May I eat you for lunch?"  (That episode actually did appear in Seinfeld.  Jerry Seinfeld actually described such a setting.

What does Mikhail Gorbachev have to say about such collusion?  He and Ronald Reagan did so much to eliminate the Cold War.  Now Trump and Putin are trying to revive the Cold War, with no holds barred as for the use of nukes.  "May I eat you?"  Ask Jerry Seinfeld.

I get a kick watching "Hogan's Heroes, particularly an actress named Ruta Lee.  She either must be senile or dead by now.  In the Hogan episodes, she gives the Getapo dancing lessons.  In the other episode, she works with Bob Crane (also deceased) in an episode called Rockets or Romance"  (sounds familiar, doesn't it?)  

Nice diversion to play games with old time oldies like that.

Yours forever

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You are right Bob...hopefully Mueller heard about this.
Quote 0 0
TheCalifornian
I don't even have to read it.
On one hand, Uncle Vlad is denouncing Tangerine. And the next he feels bad for him?
Sorry for the verbiage but, BULLSHIT!
Anyone who falls for that crap deserves all the crap being handed to normal, competent folks.
S.M.O.K.E.S.C.R.E.E.N
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi TheCalifornian and welcome to the forum! There are great (like minded!) people here. I agree completely with what you said....Trump is ruining our Democracy but I do believe at some point -and if may not be tomorrow but hopefully soon - he will be paid back for the evil and horror he has caused Americans and other countries.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Hey Putin, You ain't heard nothing yet!!!

I had posted on the Trump impeachment site that since I started reading the posts back in August, so many more people are posting their disappointment, concerns, and fears about Traitor-in-Chief and the cowardly congress (especially republicans). It's just getting bigger and louder. KGB Putin is gonna have to start wearing ear plugs.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts-Agreed....but somehow Putin seems immune to everything but his own interest, similar to Trump but unfortunately more smart and cunning...I hope they get him too!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Monday Morning, everybody

Here I am once again...Bob Carper in person.....finished my breakfast and the latest posts.  The stuff continues to be less than cheery but I will give it a go and see how much excitement I can generate...(hah!!!)

I saw a lot of ne names added to The Trump Impeachment forum and notwithstanding failing memory, I simply cannot keep track of the new additions that have recently come on board.  To each and every one of the new arrivals, WELCOME !!!  It is a pleasure seeing how the list is growing and how each and every one is almost single-minded in the major issue of getting rid of Donald Trump.  One question I have...does Trump really know how much he is hated by all in this forum?  Does he really get concerned?  I saw a post the other day where Trump stated he is not recognized at all for his greatness.  In my opinion, this is utter folly.  How that this blatant idiot not recognize the hatred and animosity he has stirred.  It confirms in my own mind that Trump walks past a cemetery every day of his misbegotten life.

Another thing I haven't seen...is where Re. Al  Green and Rep. Al Franken have not picked up on the dump trumpturd movement.  I have to admire RitaRuby and Ellen and DeltaFlight for their continued digging and hopefully, the news that Trumpturd has submitted his resignation (to avoid impeachment).  The period of "watchful waiting" is for me still in effect.  I watch...and I wait....and one day, it will happen.

Have a great week, everyone

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Monday Morning, everybody

Here I am once again...Bob Carper in person.....finished my breakfast and the latest posts.  The stuff continues to be less than cheery but I will give it a go and see how much excitement I can generate...(hah!!!)

I saw a lot of ne names added to The Trump Impeachment forum and notwithstanding failing memory, I simply cannot keep track of the new additions that have recently come on board.  To each and every one of the new arrivals, WELCOME !!!  It is a pleasure seeing how the list is growing and how each and every one is almost single-minded in the major issue of getting rid of Donald Trump.  One question I have...does Trump really know how much he is hated by all in this forum?  Does he really get concerned?  I saw a post the other day where Trump stated he is not recognized at all for his greatness.  In my opinion, this is utter folly.  How that this blatant idiot not recognize the hatred and animosity he has stirred.  It confirms in my own mind that Trump walks past a cemetery every day of his misbegotten life.

Another thing I haven't seen...is where Re. Al  Green and Rep. Al Franken have not picked up on the dump trumpturd movement.  I have to admire RitaRuby and Ellen and DeltaFlight for their continued digging and hopefully, the news that Trumpturd has submitted his resignation (to avoid impeachment).  The period of "watchful waiting" is for me still in effect.  I watch...and I wait....and one day, it will happen.

Have a great week, everyone

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Morning Bob

You had posted that Trump felt that he is not recognized for his greatness !

We do not because he is far from being great. Hatred is not recognition for being great!

On the bright side, may I be the first to recognize you ass an official Senior Member here. Well earned Bob as you join a small of four!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
LOL   " as a " not s sorry the a and s are side by side and I failed to proof.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Happy 100, Bob!  It's a different way to be a senior.  [thumb]
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0