Monday, December 2, 2019
MarkmBha
Trump just got himself Impeached:

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/10/23/trump-admits-quid-pro-quo.html
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Hi MarkmBha - I just noticed this post. Do you really think though that the serving Republican Senate would vote to impeach AND remove him? Thanks for the link, by the way.
Quote 1 0
MarkmBha
I believe with the majority of Americans approving of impeachment, the pressure would be unbearable not to convict and remove.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I do agree, MarkmBha, however I think the push from the public still needs to get louder and stronger....especially among conservative voters.
Quote 2 0
QuietStorm
If the Dems build enough evidence, which they are doing, it will be hard for even Moscow Mitch to dispute.  Just wish they could get their hands on his taxes by some miracle before taking it to the Senate because that would be the fatal blow for sure to his reign.  I get the feeling that most Repubs hate his guts anyway, so there is at least a chance we can persuade the Senate to impeach his corrupt ass!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, QuietStorm. Some good news is that I heard last night - or sometime yesterday perhaps - that Trump just lost a big law suit involving Mazars, his accounting firm and at least one Judge ordered his financials to be turned over to the House. If anyone else has more information on this and/or a link, please post. 
Quote 1 0