Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
.."I am only one but I am one. I can not do everything but I can do somethin;. And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do. Edward Everett Hale

*I read this every morning originally to boost myself because of my illnesses but I just thought of it for us because it really speaks to what we can do individually but together regarding the resistance.

..."never doubt that a small group of committed citizens can change the world..indeed they already have." 

Evidence the high school students recently who are now busting open the big dirty money NRA.

Thank you.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Meant "something" at the end of that first quote. typo, forgot spellcheck.
Quote 0 0
bart
Ritaruby wrote:
Meant "something" at the end of that first quote. typo, forgot spellcheck.

Well! That certainly destroyed the entire message, heh? (just kiddin' with ya)

Excellent quote. And here are a few more:

"I don’t mind being a grain of sand as long as I am part of a landslide."- ?????

“Let no one be discouraged by the belief there is nothing one person can do against the enormous array of the world's ills, misery, ignorance, and violence. Few will have the greatness to bend history, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events. And in the total of all those acts will be written the history of a generation.” ― Robert F. Kennedy

"Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential." - John Maxwell

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but the seeds you plant." --Robert Louis Stevenson, British author

Quote 2 0
tom webster
we shall each reach for our highest visions. and we will inspire others to do the same.
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Hi Tom Webster, welcome back to the forum and I really like your quote! So inspiring now with everything going on in the political world and in general!
Quote 0 0